Inferno steed vs Iron Cockatrice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inferno steed vs Iron Cockatrice

As the title say ... btw i don't have Cockatrice . i hope getting him on an event with shards ( i am free player) . . . So ?

inferno is rare/expensive while it sucks , trice is more common but atleast his stats are usefull

Comment

I have majestic. But am realy undecided about this one. the only thing worries me are the uppcoming events. i am affrait to take the chicken because i don't know what events will be. i need the shard event ... right now the best option is to take inferno ... but iron chicken is better for bufs ....

Comment

any other opininons regarding this?

Comment

steed looks cooler, does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by Oculos View Post
            steed looks cooler, does that count?
            i forgot to mention that people with retarded/trolling opinions to ** off. my bad i forgot to mention this

Comment

Originally posted by InverSe619 View Post
              As the title say ... btw i don't have Cockatrice . i hope getting him on an event with shards ( i am free player) . . . So ?
              You are a free player. So to make Iron Cockatrice, don't you need "Majestic Steed"? Do you have that?

I would just take Inferno just for BR boost since you can't use Iron Cockatrice right away anyways (even if you have Majestic Steed) and then use other mount, like Majestic Steed or Tyrannosaur.

If not, just keep Styx angel. I am assuming you don't have Styx cause you are a free player. Styx can be useful as a guardian angel for free player and also her worship 6% hp is very useful. Probably better use than simple BR boost from mounts.

If you are 100% free player and don't have Majestic Steed (meaning you can't make Iron Cockatrice even with Cockatrice finished with shards), I would just take Styx. Mounts in this game is overrated.
              Raphangelo - currently playing in Edjo S349 PST server in GTArcade

Comment

well i have majestic , i am kinda 99% free player because i spend 5$ one day when i couldn't make any free offers. but i choosed iron , and now i am sitting and wait for an cockatrice shard event. thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                  MAte, there was cockatrice free events already, and there was like 2 or 3 of them... Why you didn't took it?
                  didn't interest me that much. now it does

Comment

Dude the Iron Cockatrice Hands down....Its awesome like a mini Fire Totem!!

Also Beach Treasure has Cockatrice shards available in it!!

Comment

that's a good thing to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by InverSe619 View Post
                        well i have majestic , i am kinda 99% free player because i spend 5$ one day when i couldn't make any free offers. but i choosed iron , and now i am sitting and wait for an cockatrice shard event. thanks!
                        If you had Majestic and had to choose between inferno vs iron cockatrice

you made the right choice of picking iron cockatrice. Iron cockatrice was my favorite. Has offensive and defensive proc. Also Iron cockatrice basically procs almost every turn due to high % chance to proc. It is one of most highest % chance to proc mount with awesome ATK% boost and dmg reduction
                        Raphangelo - currently playing in Edjo S349 PST server in GTArcade

Comment

Working...
                        X