Fastest way to get Garnet Herosoul?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fastest way to get Garnet Herosoul?

Like title says... how is the fastest way to get Garnet Herosoul..? I have lv 68, and I need 200 Garnet Herosoul to get Astral Child..

You can get garnet herosoul from cross server war divine chests.

Comment

As mentioned above is the only way if you are past the level. I'm guessing you are aiming for an IRB build version 1. Neridia and Light envy is version 2 which is obviously better

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
        As mentioned above is the only way if you are past the level. I'm guessing you are aiming for an IRB build version 1. Neridia and Light envy is version 2 which is obviously better
        I know but.. I'm a free player... I need to skip a lot of HoC to get Light Envoy

Comment

i never understood the people who use astral child, my berserker claw just shreds through her, and im a free player as well. i do just fine having nereida and KoB dragon skill which adds 50 rage to back row when he dies. and since i have the genesis battle plate on him, he gives rage, revives, then gives rage again when he dies a second time. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (245).png
Views:	1
Size:	973.4 KB
ID:	1696888

Comment

Originally posted by Josh_Pikachu View Post
            i never understood the people who use astral child, my berserker claw just shreds through her, and im a free player as well. i do just fine having nereida and KoB dragon skill which adds 50 rage to back row when he dies. and since i have the genesis battle plate on him, he gives rage, revives, then gives rage again when he dies a second time. [ATTACH=CONFIG]108117[/ATTACH]
            you want Astral Child not only for PvP but for PvE purpose as well
            Raphangelo - currently playing in Edjo S349 PST server in GTArcade

Comment

i never understood the people who use astral child, my berserker claw just shreds through her, and im a free player as well. i do just fine having nereida and KoB dragon skill which adds 50 rage to back row when he dies. and since i have the genesis battle plate on him, he gives rage, revives, then gives rage again when he dies a second time. [ATTACH=CONFIG]108117[/ATTACH]
              And that is why you lose 30-100 dollars every two days depending on how you look at it. You are bleeding out man. People falsely think people charge a lot more than they do because of little things like these.
              This is Eisia

Comment

Astral Child + Nereida is very good in pve.. for a non-casher..

Comment

When you fight players, that can think for themselves, you'd understand why others use astral child.
                  <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                  everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                  logic.

Comment

i cant respect anyone with KB....

Comment

there is nothing wrong about having a different formation than everyone else, i dont spend any money on this game at all. im just saying that i've killed many players who use the astral child. Besides the top 3 players on my server who spend money and have the special heroes like hecate and earthshaker, and have a BR of over 2mil, im the 4th strongest,dont need money, just need strategy.

Comment

Working...
                      X