About Claws Evolution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Claws Evolution

If my claws have like 1/4 of the Upgrade bubble (Blessed Stone), if i evolve him he'll lose all the bubble and start from 0 again?

No idea...but best course of action is dont tempt it...most likely water will disappear.
    This is Eisia

Comment

more i wonder if he will loose his rebirth lvl...

Comment

hence mounts aint losing the upgrade "water" from bubble when u evolve them i supose heroes aint either? dunno for sure though

Comment

Originally posted by R235962306 View Post
          hence mounts aint losing the upgrade "water" from bubble when u evolve them i supose heroes aint either? dunno for sure though
          Well it isn't really the mount you are evolving there but the glamor, which is a separate part of the overall mount system. A similar argument could be made for hero evolution though, so I could see it going either way. Best bet is to wait for someone to test it on a hero that has like 10 upgrade points.

Comment

as someone already mentioned, whatll happen to rebirth level and level in general?
            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
            Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
              as someone already mentioned, whatll happen to rebirth level and level in general?
              http://community.gtarcade.com/post/31942/
              Raphangelo - currently playing in Edjo S349 PST server in GTArcade

Comment

Originally posted by R22835968 View Post
                nice that you add that link, but where you seee there rebirth lvl issue? or confirmation? rebirth lvl is not training nor upgrade... thats the feature noone other then heroes can obtain, so what will happen when we will evolve?

Comment

i think its claw evolition just change claw skill and the appearance only , guess no effect on the other. well just my opinion. but if you talking about upgrade bubble . hmm yeah maybe will be gone . its better you finished your upgrade bubble first so in the end yiu wont dissapointed

Comment

and the Bubble?
                    it resets?
                    Can any mod confirm this?

Comment

Working...
                    X