When to get fused gems?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When to get fused gems?

My main has had all lvl 7 gems for awhile and I have started getting a few lvl 6 fused gems. While I see most people just move straight from 7s to 8s, I am at a point where I could put 1 fused gem on each gear I have (and have mats to do so). This seems like a better stat boost than making a few lvl 8 gems.

I am just wondering how people usually transition. 7s to 8s and then work on fused 7s? This seems like a much longer investment and in the meantime you get less HP and ATK. My idea right now is get a lvl 6 fused in each piece. Then maybe get lvl 8 HP and ATK singles equipped. Then going back and making lvl 7 fused gems each piece through new mats or upgrading lvl 6 fused to 7s. The only downside I see is that it leaves less room for me to switch around hit and crit gems to maximize PvE/PvP performance.

I'd love to hear how people transitioned to fused gems on their char, especially if it was thru zero or very light cashing.

creating fused gems is a waste of resources, you can easily get 'em from other events/dark abyss
    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
    logic.

Comment

Working...
    X