Another Gauntlet Level ++

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Gauntlet Level ++

Please add another Gauntlet lvl, as a member of a guild who has 3 ppl who can do Hell lvl without others, it is very hard for it to be fair for all. They can 1 hit 1,3 & 5 mob spawns & rest of guild get left with 2 & 4 to fight over. Whilst this isn't anyones fault (greed etc) as cash is hard to come by in big amounts, it would be good for all if wasn't a fight to kill each others kills in a "team" event!!
    As I'm on the subject of raising mob lvls, would be good if could raise world Boss & Guild Boss HP or add another lvl or both, & please remove those respawn/revive in World Boss, most of us dont get chance to do 2 hits because of these & constant data errors & enforced CD's & auto run stopping, especially on Hot Event days
    Immediate consideration for all these suggestions would benefit ALL servers/players, thank you

Damn good idea!

Comment

would be also nice to let guilds do 2 gauntlet in same time on diffrent ranks/lvls

But totaly agree with Badgie's idea

[S8]- Captive Amora
      Kiralyl
      Server [8] - Captive Amora
      IGN: Kiralyl
      Lvl 86 Mage 2.4m br

Comment

+1 to this

Comment

on the other hands, our guild does not have enough wolves/dragon to go around, often with 40s doing nothing between wave :/ Now that quite a few player are high Br, system should be adapted better to raise level of mobs.

Comment

can you move gauntlet at least 30 minutes earlier, in eastern europe it ends after midnight, hard to stay that long when you need to wake earlie in the morning for work
            S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
            now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
            Guild - Lunatic Cafe
            UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

i think better if it starts in 12:30, after first TA (11:30)

Comment

I'll pass this on. I too would like to see another level in gaunlet.

Comment

I find Badgies idea very very good. +1 from me

S8-Captive Amora.Trixordon

Comment

I always end up leaving after the dragons are dead cause you might get 1 hit on all the dogs per round before death so not worth my time to stay

Comment

Originally posted by XeroLOA View Post
                      I'll pass this on. I too would like to see another level in gaunlet.
                      Also do something about wb, in the dead s79 we lucky if we get 3 hits, after merge prob be lucky if we get any hits,

Comment

Excellant idea, maybe even add a few more wolf lines, its become easy to complete but many in guild can get many hits in.

Comment

Gauntlet is something you do as a team.
                          So why 1 get more then another...only because he is stronger.
                          Count all gold and split it with the players that did play the gauntlet.
                          Then all players get the same amount what is fair for a team event.
                          S8-Captive Amora
                          IGN-DWPOHKP
                          Guild Godly-Deputy Leader
                          Alli- BloodAoth-Veteran
                          Br- 6755708

Comment

In addition to other levels, also need to be more of a time because I know people who can not do the gauntlet on his normal schedule.

Comment

Working...
                            X