Server Merge Came With A Lot Of Errors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Merge Came With A Lot Of Errors

I am from s104, one of the servers who just got merged. upon entering the server, there were noticeably a lot of errors. first of going to the alchemy for free gold, there were no free attempts, just alchemy for diamonds. Second, the godless wolf shard event which has 16 days left, is not in our hot events anymore. Third, the special gear like genesis battleplate isnt working...we get no revives from it, the weapon like baldr's staff isnt giving health, all that special gear isnt activating. im sure many others will post here with similar or more errors,i wanted to point out real quick, obvious ones.

we s132 s144 and s137 didnt receive guild name change card although there is 2 guild same name.

Comment

i am from s55 and i got my gears again working if i re add them.
      nickname: 1121
      real name Urmas
      server S55(after merge UA29)
      Guild: Highness

Comment

Dont forget the constant freezing and crashing now. Magic Socketing openings dont work, they close the socket back up after merge. So DONT remove fused gems, i cant get any of mine back in, in my heros.
        TA dont work properly either.
        Im furious beyond words at this point.

Comment

To all above mentionned, add that after merging, i was able to loggin only 2 times for 10 mins. After relogg i keep having this damn error 404--page not found ! I see many posts about this but no answer from GM. i've made 3 tikets ,2 were answered with a general "everything is going ok" and and the 3 remains without answer 10 hours now and i still cannot acces the game.
          Our "beloved" game developers are very quick when taking our money but they show a remarquable dissrespect when their game doesnt work properly, and we dont get what we paid for.
          very professional !

Comment

you should just be glad you got a merge s183 Pilgrims tavern needs a [B]MERGE[B]desperately. I can't even do all my daylies cause there is NOONE on. they will fix your bugs

Comment

Working...
            X