Cross Server Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Server Events

I would like to make a suggestion that Cross Server NOT be used for special events.. I am getting really tired of going into CS and half my team only particiaptes long enough to get credit and then they bail on the CS. this makes for uneven matches and there are already enough glitches in CS that have not been fixed making it all the more irritating to participate to begin with. (And yes, before anyone asks.. I have already put in plenty of bug reports on the glitches and gotten no response)

you dont need to win for the event just need to be there so why bother

Comment

he is talking about getting 3 wins in a row for 4000 honor in hot events

Comment

there is also the claw evolution soul shards that require 3 attempts in cs for shards, which cant make the actual cross server hot event fun to get more than 1 win in a row. i can only imagine how many just jump in for enough to get credit for those shards and then disappear.

Comment

exactly my point.. people are only going in long enough to get credit for the event so they can collect the claw shards and not actually participating in the CS which makes it near impossible to win in CS.. which really sucks when you are there to participate and try and win the hot event for the 3 wins in a row.

Comment

Usually what happens is they bail and if the game is say pretty even you are going along ok hey a nice cs game cool ....wham spawn point oh **** its so and so ( name any high lvl 1.8 and above you like lol ) who has been pulled into the game to fill the spot or spots) and that quickly the worm turns.
            Chandri
            Assyrians S18/UA8

Comment

Working...
            X