Tanking World Boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanking World Boss

Anyone able to tell me what type of stats are needed for my main to stand in front and just tank world boss?

just loads of dodge and HP, better with a healer and/or heroic wep that regains hp per hit.

you can do it with tier 1 rage build with djinn as healer albeit djinn will need about 150k matk to heal decently.
    HP at least 1mil+ to tank skill crits and about 15k dodge.

Comment

20k+ dodge and a Hecate on back and you can go 30+ rounds vs wb and ofc, mage+ void armor+ pisces or... better a hunter
      Last edited by g0d~afk; 10-18-2014, 11:53 AM.

Comment

1 hp, 13k dodge
        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
        logic.

Comment

somewhere around 13k dodge is enough as mentioned above

Comment

Originally posted by g0d~afk View Post
            20k+ dodge and a Hecate on back and you can go 30+ rounds vs wb and ofc, mage+ void armor+ pisces or... better a hunter
            if ya have over 13k dodge and yer main in front, you already go all the way to 30th round. check the damage bosses do to you, itll give you an idea. and if yer goin with hecate in that case, yer losing yer damage output.
            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
            Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
              You are damn wrong in all what you said. No heckin hecate needed, if you have it- I consider you are a silly person, it's first.
              Second: if you have 12.5k dodge only WB can't hit you at all, so why the hell hecate is needed there (somewhere else!? (ya, I'm really reaally hate Hecate and it's owners, and not because it's op (cause she's not) cause you don't need hecate anywhere))?
              Third: Void armor? Why if WB doesn't hit me even once?
              4th: Pisces?! WHAT?! Same reason...

So, I hope you understood your post was crappy.
              So you mean that someone with 12-15k dodge can kill wb by 1 fight? if he can't get killed....
              And you're wrong.. Hecate is good for pvm and also pvp for little level like 65-70, Hecate+ main beat everything at those levels
              Last edited by g0d~afk; 10-19-2014, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by g0d~afk View Post
                So you mean that someone with 12-15k dodge can kill wb by 1 fight? if he can't get killed....
                if they can kill boss within 30 rounds, why not?

Comment

u dont even need high dodge , i remember survivng WB when had around 300k br , all u need is IRB + celestial and a strong main with vidar weapon, and main infront if u arent strong enought use Trex mount otherwise use anything with attack bonus
                  Last edited by ohkitsune; 10-19-2014, 12:58 PM.

Comment

dunno, i get with 11,5k dodge hited pretty offten :X

Comment

dodge is not what matter vs WB but little healing + IRB , normal hits from WB are weak

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                        You are damn wrong in all what you said. No heckin hecate needed, if you have it- I consider you are a silly person, it's first.
                        Second: if you have 12.5k dodge only WB can't hit you at all, so why the hell hecate is needed there (somewhere else!? (ya, I'm really reaally hate Hecate and it's owners, and not because it's op (cause she's not) cause you don't need hecate anywhere))?
                        Third: Void armor? Why if WB doesn't hit me even once?
                        4th: Pisces?! WHAT?! Same reason...

So, I hope you understood your post was crappy.
                        i'm sorry to burst your bubble but world boss' skill never misses, only normal attack will miss you like no tomorrow. unless you can recover hp more than it cast skill on you, you are still going down.

Comment

Originally posted by R23625765 View Post
                          i'm sorry to burst your bubble but world boss' skill never misses, only normal attack will miss you like no tomorrow. unless you can recover hp more than it cast skill on you, you are still going down.
                          Lot of things could counter that skill.
                          >Using sacrifice, then the WB will normal your main = dodge = no rage for WB
                          >Berserker has rage reduction and rage drain...
                          >IRB (skill doesn't give rage)
                          Just to name a few

Comment

guys, what is IRB?
                            League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
                            ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
                            GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
                            CLASS ->> SORCERER
                            LVL ->> 82
                            BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

Originally posted by Playy001 View Post
                              guys, what is IRB?
                              IRB = infinite rage build

well for one im not a IRB, nor am i a berseker, im a paladin.

Comment

Working...
                              X