Wow how much money you want GTAARCADE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow how much money you want GTAARCADE

As you all can see everyday almost all rewards in hot events come in chests ....WHY!!!! i tell you why ...soo that all nn cashers cant anymore points in tycoon, this was a bad move developers, i know you are greedy but this was a stupid move...you will make all nncashers to leave the game .....nn cashers (farm for hard cashers) ....so put back the rewards like was at the beginings free not in chests, soo all can get something
    SolomonKane
    Hunter 92lvl
    S189 Bleak Divide

Perhaps ud get a little more points in tycoon if u were online doing things for points instead of ranting about a **** company on another **** companies website.
    Alanna
    Beserker lvl 73
    980K BR
    Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
    Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
    Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
    Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
    Mystic lvl 72
    1.1M BR
    Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
    Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
    Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
    Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Originally posted by ShiraBrie View Post
      Perhaps ud get a little more points in tycoon if u were online doing things for points instead of ranting about a **** company on another **** companies website.
      perhaps people don't stay 24/24 on this game like you to be shue they don't miss anything.

Comment

Originally posted by InverSe619 View Post
        perhaps people don't stay 24/24 on this game like you to be shue they don't miss anything.
        i love the no lifer argument , when our attempts are for events are limited and can even be blitzed , and the only scheulded event u need to do is Gauntlet , WB and wyrm 30% bonus can be ignored and TA hotevent dont give bless stones

Comment

Originally posted by Pestritu View Post
          As you all can see everyday almost all rewards in hot events come in chests ....WHY!!!! i tell you why ...soo that all nn cashers cant anymore points in tycoon, this was a bad move developers, i know you are greedy but this was a stupid move...you will make all nncashers to leave the game .....nn cashers (farm for hard cashers) ....so put back the rewards like was at the beginings free not in chests, soo all can get something

I think hes just ****** that the compensation came in chests. So they dont count for points LOL

Comment

it is honestly stupid that they are giving compensation or other events into chests. It does show greed and the only ones that bash others for complaining about this issue. Are the big whales that spend 10k dollar a day and don't know what it is to not be able to afford to spend 10k dollars a day like they can.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
              it is honestly stupid that they are giving compensation or other events into chests. It does show greed and the only ones that bash others for complaining about this issue. Are the big whales that spend 10k dollar a day and don't know what it is to not be able to afford to spend 10k dollars a day like they can.
              no one spend 10k a day , because u cant get over 100k pts as free player it dont mean everyone sucks as hard as you

Comment

36k points didn't spent a cent during this tycoon, 17k from gems alone yolo
                头可ç*´è¡€å¯æµï¼Œå…„弟情义不能丢
                不为金不为银,只为兄弟战今生!

What I watch as a kid?
                (白眉大ä¾* - white eyebrow hero lol)
                (奥特曼 - ultraman)
                (saint seiya - knights of the zodiac - 圣斗士星矢)
                (shin chan - 蜡笔小新)

Comment

where have you been qingyun, miss you so much in forum ^^

Comment

How is it stupid? Its still the same stuff once you open the chests.......

Comment

Originally posted by Istanda View Post
                      How is it stupid? Its still the same stuff once you open the chests.......
                      since you dont get points from it. Please read what this thread is about....

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
                        i love the no lifer argument , when our attempts are for events are limited and can even be blitzed , and the only scheulded event u need to do is Gauntlet , WB and wyrm 30% bonus can be ignored and TA hotevent dont give bless stones
                        i love that you love the no lifer argument. but maybe,just maybe, the time that gauntlet wb ta take place , that time you have something better to do. i guess is hard for some1 who spends more than half a day at his pc to undestand , but make an effort please

Comment

Originally posted by InverSe619 View Post
                          I'm not one of those people. I'm the of the people who like forums better than games

But what I'm saying is that there are free players who get to it by nolifeing. If u want rewards than thats whatcha gotta do. Never gonna change. EVER. So stop complaining and go make ur own game if u hate these ones so much.
                          Alanna
                          Beserker lvl 73
                          980K BR
                          Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85

Lilya Lita
                          Mystic lvl 72
                          1.1M BR
                          Ungodly Serrin lvl 90

Comment

Originally posted by ShiraBrie View Post
                            I'm not one of those people. I'm the of the people who like forums better than games

But what I'm saying is that there are free players who get to it by nolifeing. If u want rewards than thats whatcha gotta do. Never gonna change. EVER. So stop complaining and go make ur own game if u hate these ones so much.
                            It really depends on how people fix their schedule. From my experience it takes max 3 hours a day to complete everything you need, no more. You just need to spread those 3 hours throughout the day. Although, I guess for some people 3 hours could still be considered no-lifing.
                            <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                            everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                            logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                              It really depends on how people fix their schedule. From my experience it takes max 3 hours a day to complete everything you need, no more. You just need to spread those 3 hours throughout the day. Although, I guess for some people 3 hours could still be considered no-lifing.
                              Copying ur signature (no copyright infringement intended) thats LOGIC

P.S. Nice signature
                              Alanna
                              Beserker lvl 73
                              980K BR
                              Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85

Lilya Lita
                              Mystic lvl 72
                              1.1M BR
                              Ungodly Serrin lvl 90

Comment

Working...
                              X