Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone else didnt get new stamina sins reset 24.00 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone else didnt get new stamina sins reset 24.00 ?

on my server we didnt get new stamina sins the reset ... anyone else have this prob ??
    S69 Foultusk Lair
    IGN Jm4nsk1
    Guild BloodOath
    Alliance BloodOath
    lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

You will only get 60 stamina at 12:00 and 18:00 if that is what you are wondering

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

u also get 5 stamina each 30 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
        You will only get 60 stamina at 12:00 and 18:00 if that is what you are wondering

lol yea ime a n00b in this game ..... not talking about that talking about the 5 stamina every 30 mins like foryouu stated
        S69 Foultusk Lair
        IGN Jm4nsk1
        Guild BloodOath
        Alliance BloodOath
        lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

after the 12.00afternoon free stamina everything seems to work fine again .... we only didnt get 12 hours stam thats 24x5 = 120less
          S69 Foultusk Lair
          IGN Jm4nsk1
          Guild BloodOath
          Alliance BloodOath
          lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

your stamina doesnt reset along with the loop quests, it never has. if its something else that is your issue, then you might want to be a little more specific other than no stamina at reset since that will probably be the only answer you get without more information.

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
              your stamina doesnt reset along with the loop quests, it never has. if its something else that is your issue, then you might want to be a little more specific other than no stamina at reset since that will probably be the only answer you get without more information.

are you dumb as well ??? sins the damn reset of the clock we didnt get any stamina every 30 mins .... how the **** can i be more clear dude .... and as you read above ITS ALREADY FIXED !!!!!

ow and tyi it wasnt only me but on server
              Last edited by Jm4nsk1; 10-21-2014, 11:57 AM.
              S69 Foultusk Lair
              IGN Jm4nsk1
              Guild BloodOath
              Alliance BloodOath
              lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

some ppl are missunderstood his question .
                i had same his issue. we have 5 staminas per 30 minutes. but i dont have since servers are reseted. it mean. i didnt have 5 staminas per 30 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
                  on my server we didnt get new stamina sins the reset ... anyone else have this prob ??
                  Originally posted by gemmi View Post
                  OP said 'no stamina SINCE reset' not 'no stamina AT reset'. both phrases have different meanings
                  League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                  Magus Rynd

Comment

so it was a misunderstanding on what he was asking, which is why i said maybe be a little more specific since i wasnt the only one that didnt understand. stating that you didnt get the stamina every 30 min since reset would have cleared things up easily. People get upset so easily but sometimes just getting information so the problem is understood is like hitting your head on a brick wall, i would never want a forum position as moderator or anything like that cause i honestly dont know how they put up with things sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                    X