Time Constraint - Game Battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Constraint - Game Battle

It's unfair to lose because there's no time left. I almost got the enemy but due to time constraint, I lose.

In pve content it makes perfect sense. You didn't win, therefore you lose. This also applies for some pvp content (notably solo arena and Clash of Might I believe)

in pvp content, if the fight times out the winner is determined by raw damage dealt. If you lose a timed out fight, it's because you dealt less total damage then your opponent. Also sounds fair.

Comment

hmmmpp.. ok. Maybe they would just get bored if the fight would end after 10 years.
      Last edited by dark_andromeda; 10-21-2014, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Damage dealt? How will you explain if you keep dodging every attacks? I am the one who's giving greater damage to my opponent. The thing that keeps him alive is paladin's ability to heal.

Comment

when timeout , defender allways win , on TA and Tournament is dmg based

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
            when timeout , defender allways win , on TA and Tournament is dmg based
            ok. thank you. i just got a bit of confusion about the damage dealt he was talking about.

Comment

no on TA and TT is luck based has nothing to do with dmg dealt,recieved,unicorns,space ships and so on . on a draw case since there is no defender/attacker u have a 50%-50% chance

Comment

Originally posted by R235962306 View Post
                no on TA and TT is luck based has nothing to do with dmg dealt,recieved,unicorns,space ships and so on . on a draw case since there is no defender/attacker u have a 50%-50% chance
                ...which is why when the two same players fight in three times in a TT match, and time out all three times, the same person wins all 3 fights...right.....

Comment

winner is the one with most hp

Comment

Originally posted by ajax408 View Post
                    winner is the one with most hp
                    A claim which can usually be disproved by noting the (lately pretty common) fights where one side has their heroes wiped out early but main survives - usually due to high dodge - and the other side has their entire team survive. the side with the full team usually loses these fights despite having much higher total hp at the end, because more heroes = more damage received from angel attacks = more total damage dealt by the team with the solo survivor.

It's one of the weaknesses of focusing on defense too much: if you can't kill your opponent's main for whatever reason, keeping your entire team alive becomes a liability.

Comment

Use charm totem and you won't have problems like this. Once everyone starts going for charm totems maybe people will think twice before going full dodge mode
                      <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                      everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                      logic.

Comment

I already resolved mine. I just used Virgo Aegis to help me. ^^)
                        Last edited by dark_andromeda; 10-23-2014, 04:29 AM.

Comment

I just faced that bullcrap in TT and did regret I didnt try charm totem. as its rly painfull to see a nub pumped 1 stat only and winning with time off. doesnt sound any logical for me. anyway, is charm totem working good and worth using or not?

Comment

Working...
                          X