some fresh suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some fresh suggestion

I have some fresh ideas/suggestions to improve game play, hope that will be some feedback from players and GM-s
    #1 VOUCHERS TRADE
    Noticed that sometime i need vouchers for wagers, or voucher shop items dont have them enough, so i am thinking why we dont have option to trade diamonds for vouchers? Have some ideas about it
    A) give us permanent icon&event on left side of screen where we can once a day trade small ammount of diamonds to vouchers, thinking that ratio 10 diamonds for 1500-2000 vouchers will be fair for players and devs as well (of course 10:3000 will be even more nicer but....) That wont count as spend any ammount for omnipotence because we just trade one game curency for another
    B) event with voucher wheel with 200-5000 voucher reward that will come every saturday and sunday where all players can do one free spin and one spin with paying 5-10 diamonds per day
    C) twice a month (on weekends) voucher wheel for 2 spins per day as it is now with option to get extra spin for 660 devotions

#2 CLAUDIA AND VICTORIANA ICONS/SHARDS
    Alot new angels come lately, but what with old ones? Dont remember when i last time saw claudia shards on some event, so i have suggestion to make them more accesable to more players, since you can get victoriana from cross server shop, but, tbh, not much players have luck and power to get items that is needed to colect it, and all who can already have them. So, my suggestion is this : add claudia icon shards on voucher shop with stacks of 1, 2 and 3 shards for, lets say, 500 vouchers prize for only one shard and 1400 for stack of 3, and add victoriana shards on luck wheel along with angelina where players can start to collect them, since that event not come that often it wont be easy to colect it.

#3 WARRIORS AND ROYAL MARKS
    That items are only way to buy something from cross server shop, but it is more than hard to get them, unless you are not top 100 or so player on tournaments, why we dont get that items for some other events like :
    A) 3-5 warrior marks for every 20th consecutive win on arena and 5 wins on team arena and royal mark for every 50 consecutive win in arena
    B) 5 warriors mark for 700 devotion , cosidering adding dark abyss, totems and dragonsoul to devotion list (15 points each)

#4 NEW FLAIR FOR ARENA
    I dont see any use from getting consecutive wins on arena, maybe we should try to reward it , new flair ARENA MASTER will be given to anyone who get 75 (or 100) consecutive wins, stats on them will be : +2000 atk +1000 hit + 1500 crit and will last for 14 days . Giving some events that will require 10 attempts on arena from time to time (maybe even free spins on voucher wheels from first suggestion, but more valuable events as well, like 10 card vouchers for HoC) will make players think are they go for flair or event reward

#5 MERCHANT TOKENS
    Why we dont get anymore merchant tokens for refreshing voucher store page? Thinking, adding reward for 50 loop quests that will give 1-2 merchant token and 1 gemology card with 10 points will be enough

#6 CROSS SERVER
    Yes, again about it. i know that some players do CS only for honors to get emblems, and doing one mine or 2-3 kills make them get reward, but this is unfair to other players , especialy when CS slaughter event is on the play and need 3 wins in row for extra honor, cutiing number of players to 7 is not solved that problem, maybe to make that 2 minute non atacking or not attemption to mine will make that player kicked from that CS battle w/o reward , no matter how many point he gain

#7 TYCOON POINTS
    Think that is time to put dragonsoul essence, totem badges and maybe even nightmare/purgatory rune on tycoon points. It will help weaker players to get more points, but on another hand, since they cant get so many points it wont affect total rankings because the strongest players can do required points in 1 or 2 days allready and that will be just raise theirs total ammount of points

#8 ANGEL BUFFS
    Really? I wont talk about crit, dodge, agility or any othet buff, i will just focus on one that particualry bother me more than others, and that is HP buffs. For example, Aoede raisng lvl to 75 are giving 18.720 Hp buff on one team member at first row, What happen when you fight on CS or TA? First attack inflict 3x200+k or 800 k single dmg, and that make this 18.720 buff like treatment open bleeding wound with camomile tea and paper tissue. My suggestion is simple just add 0 on existing buff, 18.720 will become 187.200 HP buff, and that will look like something we can call buff for real. Maybe it wont helping that much agains top players but on even matches every hit can decide match on the end

Thank you all for reading this
    Last edited by solowingpixy; 10-26-2014, 07:39 AM. Reason: forgot one thing
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

SolomonKane
    Hunter 92lvl
    S189 Bleak Divide

Comment

oooh, I like those suggestion, when can we get them ingame?

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
        or maybe 1 diamond trade to 10000000000000 vouchers? Sound as insane as #1 suggestion.
        Max what they will allow you to do is 1 dia to 5 vouchers. And it would be legit.
        #2 Point #1 asking for vouchers and point 2 asking for VICTORIANA ?! WHAT?! for those vouchers. (what will be next? allow us to exchange those vouchers to diamonds in ate 1 voucher = 10 diamonds? And it's after we will get 3k vouchers for 10 diamonds) There never has been victoriana's icon shards. Victoriana is only for those, who won TT or ST.
        Claudia is okay, didn't saw her in any event yet, but it;s kinda Christmas Angel, so why wouldn't you just wait untill Winter Feasts?
        #3 Warrors and royals are there on purpouse and this shop as well, I don't like this idea at all. You go and win some matches in TT and ST or you don't get them. I'm okay with present system.
        #5 the only nice suggestion here.
        #6 one more crying person about the CS
        #7 Tycoon points are not that easy to get on purpouse... It would be kinda dumb if there would be level 50 chars with godly items... There are such a players, but they cash kinda nice money to get those items.
        #8 Is angel's HALO... and they are really bit silly... but even chinese servers having same halos.
        you miss #4
        i am really aware that some players pay to get extra good items, i do myslef as well if i find something that i think it could be helpfull for me, though, i just put ideas, not debating on numbers or ratios, simple as that, it could be 1 diamond for 1 voucher, but than we should get option to buy vouchers on same way as diamonds, that is my point, though, since they give small ammount of vouchers for some events like CoM positions and daily login why is so big problem to trade diamonds for some number of vouchers? i rather trade 10 diamonds for 1000 vouchers than pay 400 diamonds for lvl 4 holy crystal and surely i will trade more often, and i never will pay that much for that crystal , it just will increse diamond spending.
        About angels, well if someone get some angel 6 months ago, why they dont put another new angel for rewards and allow other players to get that angel, in maybe 2, 3 or eevn more months collecting shards, i get 3 pair of wings before getting enough shards to synth natural wings, and it need 100 shards only
        i dont cry about CS i just say that if you sign for CS why you cant spare less than 10 minutes to play properly? you dont need to do all attempts in half hour, sign up when you have time and play if you dont have time wait a bit, Is that crying?
        How many lvl 50 non cashers you know that can manage to get on top 200 in cross server tycoon? getting some points extra only can encourage them to work harder, maybe if they see that they are close to req points will decide to recharge= more money for game
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

Comment

*sigh* if i scream for some merge sever it will be more replies
          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
          UC 27 current server

Comment

Cos this is a dream, oh but it's a nice one...........

lol.

I like ur suggestions, sry for not seeing thread earlier
            Alanna
            Beserker lvl 73
            980K BR
            Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
            Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
            Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
            Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
            Mystic lvl 72
            1.1M BR
            Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
            Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
            Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
            Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Working...
            X