rewards Pumpkin Spirit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rewards Pumpkin Spirit

Ok today when i got online , instead of recieving the lvl 1 reward, i got only the level 2 reward , all on S189 didnt got the reward for lvl.1 . I kindly ask R2 to inform developers GtaArcade to fix this bug and give the reward of lvl 1 in compensation mode after reset. I saw that on many other servers have same problem
    SolomonKane
    Hunter 92lvl
    S189 Bleak Divide

Even some GTA servers have the same problem, so relax.
    They'll fix it, or not.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Pestritu View Post
      Ok today when i got online , instead of recieving the lvl 1 reward, i got only the level 2 reward , all on S189 didnt got the reward for lvl.1 . I kindly ask R2 to inform developers GtaArcade to fix this bug and give the reward of lvl 1 in compensation mode after reset. I saw that on many other servers have same problem
      Its says on that page "Daily bonus is available once a day". If you collected lv.2, you cant collect lv.3. The reason why you couldnt collect lv.1 is because you had to collect it WHILE it was lv.1.

Comment

Pumpkin Spirit rewards bug

Cant claim level2 and level3 pumpkin spirit rewards.. from Bankai, of server (S2) sylvia's copse.

Thanks and Happy spooky halloween in advance to the developers..
        Last edited by R26087381; 10-25-2014, 07:03 PM. Reason: Need some additional facts

Comment

Originally posted by R26087381 View Post
          Cant claim level2 and level3 pumpkin spirit rewards.. from Bankai, of server (S2) sylvia's copse.

Thanks and Happy spooky halloween in advance to the developers..
          Is your server on level 4 already? If so, there's nothing wrong, blame your server for leveling too fast.
          You collect the prizes for the level you are when reset comes.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Istanda View Post
            Its says on that page "Daily bonus is available once a day". If you collected lv.2, you cant collect lv.3. The reason why you couldnt collect lv.1 is because you had to collect it WHILE it was lv.1.
            well my server lvl up to fast from 1 to 2 ...soo when i got online already lvl 2 reward
            SolomonKane
            Hunter 92lvl
            S189 Bleak Divide

Comment

Originally posted by Pestritu View Post
              well my server lvl up to fast from 1 to 2 ...soo when i got online already lvl 2 reward
              And you feel that bad?
              Level 2 - more/better rewards....pff.
              I feel sorry for collecting the L1 reward.

Comment

lol i went straight to lvl 4 reward thanks to server but you dont see me whining hahaha like po1NNNt said better rewards

Comment

Working...
                X