Hecate vs Lunar Priestess

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flakes123 View Post
    i am really not sure but i think i still prefer hecate over lunar. If ever your nereida or LE gets killed, your lunar won't be able to heal every time. To make things worse, if the opponent has good dodge stat then lunar will never be able to hit and gain rage therefore no more heal for the team. Also, lunar's heal i think is based on MATK. So if you are going to focus on attack stat then why not use it for damage dealer heroes instead. On the other hand, hecate doesn't need rage so you won't need to rely on LE or nereida. She heals heroes which are the focused targets of the opponent and has an evolution later on. This is just my opinion so it's still upto you.
    I totally agree, I would gotten Hecate instead of Envoy if Hecate's evolution is up soon. But I got Envoy when the evolution haven been annouced.
    Who would have known it will be so early, or maybe just early for me.
    I am playing IRB, so I am getting Lunar to utilize the party and also make my team survive longer too.
    Blazing Hecate will be very good in Team Arena.
    But the ultimate choice is still up to you.
    I'm a pokemon!
    |S164| Frost Frortress, Aegislasher; Paladin.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost443 View Post
      I totally agree, I would gotten Hecate instead of Envoy if Hecate's evolution is up soon. But I got Envoy when the evolution haven been annouced.
      Who would have known it will be so early, or maybe just early for me.
      I am playing IRB, so I am getting Lunar to utilize the party and also make my team survive longer too.
      Blazing Hecate will be very good in Team Arena.
      But the ultimate choice is still up to you.
      I am not going after Hecate's Evolve for sure. I need heroes first, before I go for evolves. And without the evolve... not sure Hecate is better. Also my healer is front row with main, so she is usually the one to die first, my ragers last longer in 90% of the time (okay, djinni is topaz, if she was back row she still might have been the 1st to die....). Also did you noticed that Hecate have 5 1/2 stars growth and Luna is with 6? Still thinking it over and over.
      osobena
      s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Hecate is definitely stronger when evo.
        But I will get luna for 3 reasons; 1.) She's more beautiful 2.) She heals everyone 3.) I like the idea of having a party that have heroes that need and help each other.
        That's just my playing style or what I think. XD
        I'm a pokemon!
        |S164| Frost Frortress, Aegislasher; Paladin.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost443 View Post
          Hecate is definitely stronger when evo.
          But I will get luna for 3 reasons; 1.) She's more beautiful 2.) She heals everyone 3.) I like the idea of having a party that have heroes that need and help each other.
          That's just my playing style or what I think. XD
          ROFL @ 1st reason.
          If I would need to get every angel/female hero that is sexy, I'd have every angel that was on exclusive and on angel chests. ( not that I feel sorry not having them, but more worship ).
          Hecate still is better for those who don't go IRB ( and they are alot ).
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
            ROFL @ 1st reason.
            If I would need to get every angel/female hero that is sexy, I'd have every angel that was on exclusive and on angel chests. ( not that I feel sorry not having them, but more worship ).
            Hecate still is better for those who don't go IRB ( and they are alot ).
            Agree Hecate is better for non-IRB, but I am IRB (actually on my server I am the only IRB), lol. So I am still a bit lost, lol.
            Last edited by osobena; 10-28-2014, 09:41 AM.
            osobena
            s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
              Agree Hecate is better for non-IRB, but I am IRB (actually on my server I am the only IRB), lol. So I am still a bit lost, lol.
              Well my opinion might be wrong, but I don't see a IRB user going for a hero that doesn't require rage to heal, find it bit useless.
              Again, if you don't have enough hp/def on your support heroes that give rage to survive, then your healer ( let's say lunar ) will take time to heal, and probably by that time you'll be dead/she'll be dead too.
              So....the decision is kinda tough yes, but in the end Lunar might be better, 75 rage for all party healed ( good for IRB ), hecate healing all the time the 2 with lowest ones for NON-IRB ones, seeing they don't need to look " Hecate no rage, can't heal, I need heal, etc... ".
              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Okay, I just decided to get Luna. She is cheaper than Hecate and making points to get her in HoC will also bring me some pumpkins. Else said - I will get some nice gems from Halloween shop. Bonus! I would have preferred to wait and actually see her in battle before getting her myself, but.... lol, gems.
                osobena
                s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Okay, I just decided to get Luna. She is cheaper than Hecate and making points to get her in HoC will also bring me some pumpkins. Else said - I will get some nice gems from Halloween shop. Bonus! I would have preferred to wait and actually see her in battle before getting her myself, but.... lol, gems.
                  ROFL
                  Yea those gems got into my eyes as well, but I my eyes were stolen by a hero already.

Comment

IRB? Lunar priestess? Front row? Main target for main heroes=dead on 1st turn.
                    No IRB? Hecate? Back row? Dead on second turn. Blazing hecate could at least reduce damage by certain % after she revives on 1st turn... then again she won't have enough hp to survive the second hit even with that damage reduction.
                    Both are amazing heroes as you can see.
                    Note that I'm talking about fighting even opponents, obviously if you meet a 700k br healer she'll survive 3 turns.

By all means, get those healers, easy pickings for most people
                    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                    logic.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                      Basically you are right. Healer is totally useless vs good damager party. But we don't talk about both are useless. We are talikng about who is better out of those 2.
                      I'm okay without any healer in my IRB 1 party. And planning to go this way kinda long time. Usind only 3 heroes + main after will get IRB 2. And wait a bit... I have some battle log may be interesting to you.
                      Eisia Vs Andraa battle:
                      http://s328-angel.gtarcade.com/share...0543887fb7d78e

Okay... let's analyse: LEt's imagine Eisia would have Priestess instead of Guardian. = Nereida would not die.
                      And the priestes heself not as well if she would have more than 300k hp as Eisia's guardian has. Okay?

Second one good argument here: Let's see what happened to Andraas party:
                      She had hecate... and she was destroyed on second turn. Didn't do too much work there...

So mate, As I said you are basicly right. But if you will think with your head = you can make right party positioning and be at Eisia's side, not at Andraas side.
                      So, depends!
                      If you're asking who's stronger, I'd answer "check the numbers". If you're asking who's better, I'd answer the same way I did in last post. As it doesn't matter at all which one is better, if neither will be doing anything in a fight (unless the fight is stricktly made for them to be useful, which are ... 5% of all the PvE fights).
                      <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                      everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                      logic.

Comment

whats difference between irb1 and 2 really confused on this

Comment

Originally posted by welcometofreakshow View Post
                          whats difference between irb1 and 2 really confused on this

1 - Astral Child + nereida

2 Light Envoy + Nereida
                          osobena
                          s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

1 - Astral Child + nereida

2 Light Envoy + Nereida
                            Still haven't decided?

Comment

tywm for information , think luna fits better with irbs if you use it. anyway i would go for hecate if i dont on irb and she will get upgrade soon.

Comment

Originally posted by welcometofreakshow View Post
                                tywm for information , think luna fits better with irbs if you use it. anyway i would go for hecate if i dont on irb and she will get upgrade soon.
                                Yes get hecate and forget about TylerWin hahahahaha joke! Well, if your opponent has heroes that hit all party members maybe lunar is better but if it's focused on 2 or less then probably still hecate. It's not easy to improve MATK since you are also upgrading PATK of your damage dealers. But then again, it really depends on how you build your party. So deciding which is better is really up to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X