Clear All

• osobena
    replied
    Thank you very much!
    Hecate is getting upgraded next big HoC than...... hmmmmmmm

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Warriors, you will now be able to choose a hero as the sixth man. When there is a loss on the battlefield, the sixth man can join the battle and enhance your party’s combat capability! This is yet another strategic element to consider when you decide how to fight your battles!

Pirate Treasure : At the start of November, players will have the opportunity to get Fragmented treasure maps. This will be the beginning of an in-game treasure hunt System; team up with your friends, combine incomplete treasure maps together and find countless treasures!

Blazing Hecate : Mighty heroes have passed the test and ushered in an era of evolution. After Valkyrie, Astral Hunter and the Arcane Spirit successfully managed to evolve themselves , Hecate has now also begun to evolve. She will hence be known as the Flame of Death.

Now you do.

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    I read there too, but haven't seen any info for 6th slot......

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    I'm always up to date when something new is coming.
    GTA forums.

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    Sixth slot comes with other new updates on the month of November.
    Sixth slot is being said to enter when a hero from your party dies.
    Example : 2 tanks front, you mid back-row, djinni top back row and sentinel bottom back row.
    If djinni dies, hecate will replace her. ( Just a myth, from the looks of it nobody knows how it will actually work, but from the details, it's the way I said. )
    Sounds great, where did you get the info?

P.S. If that is true I don't think I want 2 healers. I am a rager, 6th sloth will be another damage dealer.
    Last edited by osobena; 10-27-2014, 08:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by osobena View Post
    Honestly I didn't get your idea.....
    Sixth slot comes with other new updates on the month of November.
    Sixth slot is being said to enter when a hero from your party dies.
    Example : 2 tanks front, you mid back-row, djinni top back row and sentinel bottom back row.
    If djinni dies, hecate will replace her. ( Just a myth, from the looks of it nobody knows how it will actually work, but from the details, it's the way I said. )

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Originally posted by DJ_-_hell View Post
    well take luna but dont put in party yet we will have 6th reseve hero so build her and then put djinny in front and when she dies luna will come.
    Honestly I didn't get your idea.....

Leave a comment:

• DJ_-_hell
    replied
    well take luna but dont put in party yet we will have 6th reseve hero so build her and then put djinny in front and when she dies luna will come.

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
    Hecate isn't even in this HoC right now, and Luna heals full party which is really good in a IRB Version 2
    Yeah, I know she is not in this HoC, just trying to decide to go on this one for Luna or wait for next one and get hecate (and eventually her evolve).

Leave a comment:

• toxicode95
    replied
    Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
    Hecate isn't even in this HoC right now, and Luna heals full party which is really good in a IRB Version 2
    ofc, this HoC is the small one, the big one would be like 2 weeks later

Leave a comment:

• R2471526
    replied

Leave a comment:

• toxicode95
    replied
    Originally posted by osobena View Post
    Lol, no way I can afford one too anytime soon, I just want to make sure there will be one some time later when I will be able to get it. Cause else I will have to get a better healer at some point and will have to go and get hecate anyway to get her evolve.
    the only thing that would make blazing hecate better than lunar would be her dmg reduction buff, then again,she only heals 2 heroes

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    Nothing for sure yet, the only 2 good healers in game atm are Hecate and Lunar Priestess. ( Blazing Hecate will be introduced start of november, I'm guessing first/2nd week. )
    As for Lunar, she just got introduced, I highly doubt any evolve of her will come anytime soon.

Lol, no way I can afford one too anytime soon, I just want to make sure there will be one some time later when I will be able to get it. Cause else I will have to get a better healer at some point and will have to go and get hecate anyway to get her evolve.

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Originally posted by foryouu View Post
    snow queen even now on chineese servers serveral months after release it is just reward for rank 1 in cs tycoon . maybe u`l be lucky and it will be different here but she is really strong to be offered just as any other enigma tavern hero in a simple HoC

Shhhh, don't kill my hopes, lol! And in Chineese servers Luna was a free hero, here she isn't, so maybe Snow queen will be in HoC too, expensive, but still.....

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Nothing for sure yet, the only 2 good healers in game atm are Hecate and Lunar Priestess. ( Blazing Hecate will be introduced start of november, I'm guessing first/2nd week. )
    As for Lunar, she just got introduced, I highly doubt any evolve of her will come anytime soon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X