Please Swap Styx icon and Pandora icon for something

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Swap Styx icon and Pandora icon for something

i already have angels Styx and Pandora , and i get Styx icon and Pandora icon in events Angels Exclusive because i hope i can swap it for something but there are nothing at all, it is not fair. I spend many diamonds for angels icon .
    Last edited by tommi333; 10-27-2014, 03:17 AM.

hahahahaha, so you spent diamonds to get angels you already had and your saying its not fair cause you cant exchange them. maybe next time dont assume an event is going to come out and wait till you see it. maybe sometime you will see it as an exchange but since they just did that, i dont expect to see it right away cause the rewards change for tycoons.

Comment

Originally posted by tommi333 View Post
      i already have angels Styx and Pandora , and i get Styx icon and Pandora icon in events Angels Exclusive because i hope i can swap it for something but there are nothing at all, it is not fair. I spend many diamonds for angels icon .
      I have never seen such a stupid cashier. What is Displayed is what you buy, simple as that. You hope for something to happen and when its doesnt happen the way you want it to be, dont say its unfair. You choose to take the Risk Moron.

Comment

Not to mention that "many" diamonds is exaggerating quite a bit...the first Styx should of been free since almost everyone should reach single server tycoon score. And in the Angel event she was 5 dollars...Also, like #2 said they just did Styx exchange and they were just doing another angel exchange hot event. Do you think they should just have every high level angel up for exchange? It goes with the other events going on, Single server tycoon rewarded you styx so she was up for exchange, 1st place in CS tycoon was rewarded an angel which was up for exchange.

Comment

Dumb person alert!
          Alanna
          Beserker lvl 73
          980K BR
          Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
          Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
          Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
          Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
          Mystic lvl 72
          1.1M BR
          Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
          Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
          Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
          Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Originally posted by tommi333 View Post
            i collected too but now im waiting quietly, dont think will be an exchange for styx coz was a week ago or so, hope will be for pandora, time will tell...
            AnaMaria

[S22] King of All Orcs

Comment

Working...
            X