godless wolf compare thunder lord

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• godless wolf compare thunder lord

with the same set up, who will give the best dmg?
    i already have arcane spirit icon, if thunder lord more better i will switch my wolf to it...
    any suggestion?

i would personally choose thunder lord

Comment

Originally posted by ronnyouxia View Post
      with the same set up, who will give the best dmg?
      i already have arcane spirit icon, if thunder lord more better i will switch my wolf to it...
      any suggestion?
      if you consider rune % dmg from class
      godless would hit better against mages and warriors while thunder lord would only hit better against rogues and hunters
      since godless is rogue he got addition % dmg to non-rogue (means dealt more against mages and warriors since mages and warriors only got warrior and mage resistance)
      and the opposite for thunder lord got addition %dmg to non-mages (means dealt more against rogues and hunters since those two got rogue and hunter resistance)
      if you want to destroy back row fast (usually mage types like hecate(healer), nereida,astral child / Light Envoy(rage builder) all mages) won't really work with thunder lord
      but if you only want to cuts your opponent back row's destructive power (cutting ATK for hard striker like godless wolf in an IRBV1 setup) then thunder lord would be the one you want
      there you have it
      Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
      -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
      -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
      -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
      -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

IMHO Thunder Lord is one of the best heros out there for PVP. Right behind ES or LE.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
          And now let's see this:

And now this:

So... how do you think... 192% (+13-15%) and 210% (let's say without plusses)... who will do more damage?

Your argument is wrong. The only case here why claw is doing more damage is "Lower HP character has = the more damage will be inflicted".

How the hell you can compare LE and Thunderlord? How you can damn compare Support with Damager?!
          In terms of being effective, LE and Nereida are the strongest heroes as of right now (especially LE, as her buff still persists after expiration). They can turn a weakling into a monster, with just 1 turn, and make it comparable with a much stronger ES/Thunder lord and other damagers.

And no, you are completely wrong. The reason why Wolf does more damage is because the bug that affected Claw still persists.
          <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
          everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
          logic.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
            Which bug? Any prooves?
            How can you compare BUFFER with DAMAGER mate? LEt's say we go Envoy vs Claw battle maybe? Only those 2... 1 vs 1. Or we would better compare Claw + Envoy VS Claw + noone.
            So your comparisment is just not serious. Just like compare offroad car with sportcar. Sportcar will go faster on highway and offroad will do his job on offroad... And for sure the offroad with pickup can carry the sportcar over offroad. So... hope you get me cause we don't compare Support Class with Damager Class, cause they just focused on different things.
            The bug was explained in a different topic and it's been here for ... 10 (?) months, I'm surprised this is the first time you hear about it... In short Claw has been doing 10% higher damage than he should, 20% with King. The proof you can get yourself, by using your ability to count.
            And again "IN TERMS OF BEING EFFECTIVE". Obviously damager would beat a support 1v1 (but do you see anything in the game being 1v1?....), but a support would do MUCH MORE for your PARTY than a damager. And yes, for the second part you are correct.. if you face a party with envoy and a stronger damage dealer, you'd lose if you have envoy and a weaker damage dealer.. duh. But say you have 1 damage dealer (main hero counts in this) what would help you more.. getting a damage dealer, or a support?

I'm sorry for writing it in such a way, but you deserved it.
            <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
            everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
            logic.

Comment

well to be honest, regardless who does more damage...

1) Thunder Lord is 50 rage instead of 75
              --> This alone makes me wanna favor Thunder Lord vs Claw. So much easier just 'IRB' or rage loop whatever you wanna call it for 50 rage (ES, Thunder Lord). IF you wanna do Claw (75 rage) you can, but it requires more effort/conditions.
              --> You can play with light envoy to make 50-rage-loop or just highly upgraded Divine hunter. Personally I would go w/ Light envoy for ATK+HP battle BR boosts.

2) Thunder Lord vs Claw damage
              --> To me, this doesn't really matter. They are similar. Tomato and tomato.

3) Thunder Lord's Debuff vs Claw's 0 debuff
              --> If you are going to use them (or one of them) as damager, you wouldn't want to keep Claw 'critical low health' to do maximum damage. Too much risk.
              --> Thunder Lord can debuff enemy (aka saving your ***, on top of that if you have % dmg reduction stuff, u will live longer) and has a higher chance to stun. With red stun ring, I think it is golden already.

4) Thunder Lord dragon soul vs Claw's dragonsoul
              --> Personally I have to go with Claw's. Dagger hero's chance to stun front row is just way too good. (if it procs on turn 1-2, if not its useless)
              --> But most of cases, all you care about in enemy front row is enemy main tanker. You want to stun enemy main? Sure, thats great. But you wanna get Claw and invest that much dragonsoul to just stun that 1 person? You might ask "What about we kill enemy front guy and Claw dragonsoul can stun backrow?" Well then, if you are using Claw, backrow should be dead already. Or if enemy front main is that weak, then you are just killing lvl50s in cs and being a scumbag.
              --> ThunderLord can revive (with luck) and having double revive (with red armor) means more chance to stun backrow. At this moment, too many people have IRB (rage loop), and stopping that loop is usually the key to victory. Meaning if you can kill or stun enemy backrow, you would win most likely. (Unless enemy main is just gigantic beast, then you might lose)

Bottom line, reason #1 alone makes me wanna use Thunder Lord. Having dmg debuff and chance to stun is extra icing on a cake.

However, I would still get godless wolf cause he looks cool/free. (if you were playing this for months and haven't already hired claw, you played this game incorrectly for months anyways)
              Playing at GTArcade currently S349 - Raphangelo

and wow, I didn't know I had R2Games account since 2012..

Comment

Working...
              X