Pumpkin Spirit for older / partly dead servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumpkin Spirit for older / partly dead servers

i like the halloween event alot ... but this pumpkin spirit is kinda unfair to older and partly dead servers

we S69 is still in lvl3 while others are lvl6 or higher ... when looking at all rewards we get ****** bigtime
    S69 Foultusk Lair
    IGN Jm4nsk1
    Guild BloodOath
    Alliance BloodOath
    lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

It been almost 4 days since the event start but we are still far far away from reaching half of the experience to reach level 3. Awesome isn't? HAHAHA... .

Comment

Not so sure how other servers are doing, but mine is almost level 7.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

we have just hit level 4. will be really cool if we reach level 5, tho its highly unlikely :P
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

I play on two servers. While the other one still has like lvl 3, the other one is already reached lvl 7 half way to 8 <.< Kinda sucks for dead servers yea. I think there are about 20 active players on my first server if not even that lol..
          Playing on s179 and s218 Main is a lvl 71 mystic named Aeryn, I also have lvl 61 archer named Ruby. Yunalesca a lvl 43 mage, soon to be sorcerer :)

Comment

want to see if anyone reach lvl10 spirit for free weapon prints

Comment

This is just retarded. Old dead server asking for merge in order to have more people to participate in TA, TD, ect, and to have more people to talk to so the game doesn't feel like a chore. Instead they decide to add in an event that is heavily favored towards more actives servers, are you kidding me? Even if a dead server have a few casher, there is simply no way to even dream of level 10..for a weapon print. Not to mention tens of thousands of enchanted ore, and other resources. Please reconsider level 6-10...level 5 is more than enough rewards for those actives servers.

Comment

Well they don't care for dead server... It's the active servers that gives them money after all. We're probably going to stuck in lvl 2 or reach lvl 3 just before the end of the event, those 1500 enchanted ore a day is just a dream...

Comment

Originally posted by blahblah11 View Post
                  This is just retarded. Old dead server asking for merge in order to have more people to participate in TA, TD, ect, and to have more people to talk to so the game doesn't feel like a chore. Instead they decide to add in an event that is heavily favored towards more actives servers, are you kidding me? Even if a dead server have a few casher, there is simply no way to even dream of level 10..for a weapon print. Not to mention tens of thousands of enchanted ore, and other resources. Please reconsider level 6-10...level 5 is more than enough rewards for those actives servers.
                  i agree bro ... the just **** us again
                  S69 Foultusk Lair
                  IGN Jm4nsk1
                  Guild BloodOath
                  Alliance BloodOath
                  lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Originally posted by Snods View Post
                    Well they don't care for dead server... It's the active servers that gives them money after all. We're probably going to stuck in lvl 2 or reach lvl 3 just before the end of the event, those 1500 enchanted ore a day is just a dream...
                    ** we have enough cashers just with 15 players its impossible to reach lvl 10
                    S69 Foultusk Lair
                    IGN Jm4nsk1
                    Guild BloodOath
                    Alliance BloodOath
                    lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Originally posted by blahblah11 View Post
                      here is a hint for u, if u didnt get it yet... the server wont get merged and stays dead/semi dead untill there are cashers, i.e. it provides money. stop cashing and eventually u get merged

Comment

Originally posted by Aistian_S17 View Post
                        here is a hint for u, if u didnt get it yet... the server wont get merged and stays dead/semi dead untill there are cashers, i.e. it provides money. stop cashing and eventually u get merged
                        most times i agree with you bro ... but not on this one ... if ppl on a almost dead server stop cash they WILL fall behind on others that do ... you get less rewards so will fucktion poorly in TT , Induvidual Tourna etc etc ... they should have made this pumpkin event cs server.
                        S69 Foultusk Lair
                        IGN Jm4nsk1
                        Guild BloodOath
                        Alliance BloodOath
                        lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

noooo I didnt mean no-cash solves all the problems I was stating whats in my opinion determines if the server gonna be merged or not - and thats cash income from that server. Its not important for developpers there are 100 or 5 players on the server and what problems they got, important is how much money they provide in total

Comment

s64 only 10 active players > not even half way to lvl 3....

Comment

I hope they do something with this issue... i really missing a lot of material... we sux big time this way. And event should be for all...

Comment

Working...
                              X