Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godless Wolf Vs. Amazon Hunter

Hey Guys,

I need an additional damage dealer into my new setup. (already have ES)

If you have to choose between these 2 which would you choose and why?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
    Ziva

I would most probably go for Wolf. I like his dragonskill. Stunning the whole front row is nice. But that's just my opinion.
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Both will be good, since they are of different classes.
      I dunno about your team, but I will go for the wolf. Since is the free one.
      Amazon will have evo when the time comes, you can get her later...no hurry now.
      I'm a pokemon!
      |S164| Frost Frortress, Aegislasher; Paladin.

Comment

Im participating in the Current HoC and i need to get a hero :/ I will get Amazon now. Hope it will one shoot everything

Comment

Amason if you need high DMG
          Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
          IGN:asdasd
          class:Berekster

Comment

Ye i will to get her and see what she can become

Comment

Originally posted by Zivatar View Post
              Im participating in the Current HoC and i need to get a hero :/ I will get Amazon now. Hope it will one shoot everything
              if u have ES, why do u need other heros? stop treating ES as a used up w hore
              Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Godless Wolf 100%
                ||||

Comment

How much u planning on spending? This question has no other meaning and im just simply asking to get a better idea for suggestion

What else u got in ur party?

And do u want to do great in PvP or PvE?
                  This is Eisia

Comment

Okey today i changed my party a lil bit. It looks like this atm

Light Envoy + 16 (Needs 2 more lvls to +7 which is just a few days)
                    EarthShaker + 19 (466k BR)
                    Hecate + 12
                    Amazon Hunter + 16 (313k BR)

Light Envoy needs 2 more lvls to flow the Rage perfectly. Im working on the give my main and the Amazon enougth hit to be able to take out 22k Dodge + guys.

So far Amazon not looks like a good choice. I might replace her with godless wolf but i need berserker first.

Comment

Originally posted by Zivatar View Post
                      Im working on the give my main and the Amazon enougth hit to be able to take out 22k Dodge + guys.
                      Let me know how much hit you need for that Cus it think its like 20k Hit at least
                      [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
                      [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

Originally posted by MaximusOrange View Post
                        Let me know how much hit you need for that Cus it think its like 20k Hit at least
                        13k + topaz charm totem
                        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                        logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                          13k + topaz charm totem
                          Charm totem only work if u are the attacker , if u are the defender the attacker can change his formation and destroy the charm for a fair amount of rounds

Comment

Originally posted by MaximusOrange View Post
                            I just need 15k hit for that. My ES has 15k and its very rare if he misses...

But we are out of topic

Wolf would be better in my team? Or how should i improve it?

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
                              Charm totem only work if u are the attacker , if u are the defender the attacker can change his formation and destroy the charm for a fair amount of rounds
                              Thinking like this is why people don't take charm totem. While in theory, what you say is a problem.. in reality it isn't. Charm totem takes 3 turns to activate fully. That's enough to destroy the back row and the heroes that your opponent puts in the line of charm totem. So by the time you're actually able to hit the high dodge target, he'll have charm totem on him.
                              <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                              everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                              logic.

Comment

Working...
                              X