Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pisces down

http://ua11-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...0545288cf4c56a

maybe its a bit shame for lvl80 player to beat pisces too long anyway i wanted to share this im care free non casher and i realy bad at this game ( not gonna lie at all). i dont have any fancy gears exep badr's staff that i got from halloween event. only i have 10k dodge 5k hit with random heros.
    Last edited by welcometofreakshow; 10-30-2014, 02:13 PM.

Good job, for me it was down at lv 70 10k dodge 9k hit... ofc hunter non-casher like you with poor heroes....

Comment

hunters are amazing. if im not lazy to start all over again i would start again as hunter. )

Comment

You should start a hunter, my shield was all the time on.... i received about 4-6 hits...

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
          level 68 Warrior with 12k dodge only made this battle just easy... Can't get whewre's the cllue with non- casher and dodge... You need to cash like 1000000000$ To enchant your damn ring and get dragonsoul exp? Or to synth dodge gems guys? Or to save resources for let's say Beach treasure? And getting 12k points every 3rd event? You are hillarious...
          what are you talking about this halloween event helps a lot like in enchant ore I upgraded my ring and sword from 3 to 5 and all else to 4 and got vidars and upgraded to 3.And about dodge build I started like 2 weeks aro whit barly 2k dodge now have 8k whit is still low but its a start.
          Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
          IGN:asdasd
          class:Berekster

Comment

you need to chil seriously lol.

Comment

lol.... i got pisces with 1.05mil br.... with heroes like claw, NS, Djinn and Neri... now that i got godless and panda... im on NM Cancer Boss

Comment

Working...
              X