X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 31 Update Questions

Improvements:
    1. Dragonsoul Devourment was improved.
    2. The promption of selecting equipment in Euqipment Synth was improved.
    3. Blitzing times could be decided by the Stamina players have, and the error promption was deleted.
    4. Level adjustment was added in mounts and costumes.

Questions:
    1. In what way is the dragonsoul devourment improved?
    2. What has changed in the promption(is there such a word?) of selecting equipment in Equipment Synth(I haven't noticed any changes, correct me if I'm wrong)?
    3. Do you get more 0/3 Dungeons Blitz if you have more stamina or do you get less 0/3 Dungeons Blitz if you have less stamina? (This part confuses me the most)
    4. I haven't maxed my levels in mounts and costumes, so I didn't notice any changes. what has really changed?

If you reply with answers (especially the satisfying one), thank you! If not, go away!

Originally posted by haploid View Post
    Improvements:
    1. Dragonsoul Devourment was improved.
    2. The promption of selecting equipment in Euqipment Synth was improved.
    3. Blitzing times could be decided by the Stamina players have, and the error promption was deleted.
    4. Level adjustment was added in mounts and costumes.

Questions:
    1. In what way is the dragonsoul devourment improved?
    2. What has changed in the promption(is there such a word?) of selecting equipment in Equipment Synth(I haven't noticed any changes, correct me if I'm wrong)?
    3. Do you get more 0/3 Dungeons Blitz if you have more stamina or do you get less 0/3 Dungeons Blitz if you have less stamina? (This part confuses me the most)
    4. I haven't maxed my levels in mounts and costumes, so I didn't notice any changes. what has really changed?

If you reply with answers (especially the satisfying one), thank you! If not, go away!
    Haven't noticed the rest but try clicking DEvour in dragonsouls. That one is actually a great update and I love it.
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

DragonSoul

The locks were moved to the side of the grid
      When you now open up to use dragon souls there is a devour opt,click on that to
      open a new window
      At the top you now place the dragon soul you wish to upgrade,under that you place the souls you wish to use .
      Also there is opts for which rarity of soul you want to use for upgrade

Comment

What changes?
        Last edited by amgmag51; 10-31-2014, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X