Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saggitarius, Healing Totem.

Hello Yuriko from s32 here.

Im curious, is it only me or anyone have noticed that Saggitarius aegis skill is somewhat bugged?
    It says for 2 turns rendering enemy to confused. For me that means my enemy will attack twice his allies. My problem is that the aegis when hits, it shows 2 turns, so should attack twice, yet my enemy( Nightmare Taurus) attacks only once his mates. On the so called 2nd turn he does not attack , the debuff simply goes off from him.
    Could anyone check into this? If anyone encountered the same( or can answer it to me why is it like this) please post a reply.

About Healing totem. My question is simple. Why does it heals me at the end of the turn. Absolutely makes no sense only consuming 1 turn, since im pretty sure about that im not damaged on the first turn.

Thanks.
    Yuri
    S32- Cloud Canyon/ UA4

idk about the aegis thing but about the totem:
    1 every other totem triggers skill on first turn, why wouldnt healing?
    2 there's a totem that deals dmg so yeah you can be damaged on the first turn

Comment

it depends on whether the opponent is faster or slower than your angel, i had this issue also. If who or whatever your fighting is faster than your angel, and the sagi aegis skill goes off, then it counts the attack the enemy just did as 1 round.

Comment

Originally posted by R218781222 View Post
        Hello Yuriko from s32 here.

Im curious, is it only me or anyone have noticed that Saggitarius aegis skill is somewhat bugged?
        It says for 2 turns rendering enemy to confused. For me that means my enemy will attack twice his allies. My problem is that the aegis when hits, it shows 2 turns, so should attack twice, yet my enemy( Nightmare Taurus) attacks only once his mates. On the so called 2nd turn he does not attack , the debuff simply goes off from him.
        Could anyone check into this? If anyone encountered the same( or can answer it to me why is it like this) please post a reply.

About Healing totem. My question is simple. Why does it heals me at the end of the turn. Absolutely makes no sense only consuming 1 turn, since im pretty sure about that im not damaged on the first turn.

Thanks.
        Yuri
        S32- Cloud Canyon/ UA4
        aegis sagitarius and virgo almost the same , it have 2 turns effect to the enemy. and about your case is. WHY its lookslike 1 turn only because your enemy does 1st trun before you. this is the pattern ("enemy turn, your turn and aegis triggered, ) 1st turn ended thats mean your aegis was lose 1 turn . thats why it lookslike only 1 turn

Comment

Oh, everything is clear now ^^
          Thanks everyone for the quick answers

(I already beated that guy down xD Nightmare Taurus ).

Comment

congrats *fast claps and jelousy looking how nightmare taurus killes me with 680k crit*
            S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
            now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
            Guild - Lunatic Cafe
            UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

lol congrats and beat down pisces nightmare too okey ^^

Comment

demn.. i'm on NM Cancer... i'm just free player.................lol

Comment

ign : Bharathum
                  [S87] Wildhammer Fold
                  hello, hi all i want to ask why the cancer star nightmare so hard going in defeat. does not anyone have a solution?.

Comment

Originally posted by anjingiblis View Post
                    ign : Bharathum
                    [S87] Wildhammer Fold
                    hello, hi all i want to ask why the cancer star nightmare so hard going in defeat. does not anyone have a solution?.
                    heres a tip, dont keep any hero in front of yer damage dealer. and ofc get a lot of dodge on yer main, to buy yer damage dealer nuff time
                    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                    Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
                    X