chose number to use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chose number to use

This question was allready posted several times, but it didnt find understuding on devs yet. Pls give us one more option at least when we want to use some of saved items like gemology point cards, shell point card, card lotto vouchers ans so. Giving simple option -use 10- will help alot, for example i have 50 shell point cards and i want to get 200 points i need to click 20 times on get that, and , from my expirience, due some lag or something you can easily click on use all or link to the chat, more times you need to click more chance of missclicking, especialy if someone save card vouchers for several months and must or click 20-30 or 50 times to use some of them or use all even if he dont want to spend all vouchers
    Pls add -use 10- at least if not 20 or possibility to enter number of items we want to spend and make things easier
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

use all, beach points stack

Comment

i know, but i want to save some cards when refresh page with items i want, if not get that pages, just save for another day or another event
      though it was mostly refer to HoC, it is preaty long proces to draw all crads 1 by 1 when using app 1k or more card vouchers, and in gemology, if i understund corectly, when you have lefted gemology points from day before you dont get daily free attempts, and sometime happen that servers are crushed and you are not able to log or just dont have time to do all gemology or HoC draws in one day
      S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
      now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
      UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Hi, u can doubble click on the cards to make it go faster.
        But that being said, i also have tought that tought they should make it like they have witch F.ex. Enchanted or were u can type in the wanted amount of ore u want.

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
          i know, but i want to save some cards when refresh page with items i want, if not get that pages, just save for another day or another event
          though it was mostly refer to HoC, it is preaty long proces to draw all crads 1 by 1 when using app 1k or more card vouchers, and in gemology, if i understund corectly, when you have lefted gemology points from day before you dont get daily free attempts, and sometime happen that servers are crushed and you are not able to log or just dont have time to do all gemology or HoC draws in one day

lol man , maybe if they will reset your inventory will be better, you are lucky that they dont reset every month , sshhhh keep calm and play along, some things better keep in secret
          SolomonKane
          Hunter 92lvl
          S189 Bleak Divide

Comment

Working...
          X