Fortuna Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortuna Exchange

Since there is a Smoldering Steed exchange, why now have a Fortuna Icon exchange?
    Just in case I can't be first in tycoon. D:
    I'm a pokemon!
    |S164| Frost Frortress, Aegislasher; Paladin.

i agree with this i have Fortuna already so it will be useless if i get her icon again or any one else in top10 U should know very well R2 that whome have her whould be in top10 too

Comment

Yes because the same 10 people get the good stuff over and over again.

Comment

funny thing with smoldering steed exchange ..it lasts 5 days as the tycoon...by the time u`l be able to claim prizes the event will be gone )

Comment

Originally posted by R235962306 View Post
          funny thing with smoldering steed exchange ..it lasts 5 days as the tycoon...by the time u`l be able to claim prizes the event will be gone )
          It's the first day of tycoon.
          Like I said on other topic, they'll extend and most likely add a fortuna exchange too, just wait for it.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
            100% agree... even last Beach treasure was exchange for both icons, cockatrice and inferno steed.
            Good point no reply from them :/

Comment

Dear viewers dont forget to rate this post till they notice it lol !

Comment

Originally posted by R256666169 View Post
                Dear viewers dont forget to rate this post till they notice it lol !
                Dear viewers, I already told you they'll put it.
                Topic can be closed now.
                People need to learn patience first, not to get everything from the first day.
                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Working...
                X