Server transfer to older servers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server transfer to older servers?

So I get why you wouldn't wanna transfer a lvl 50 to a server that's like 3 days old but why is transfering from, say ss224 to sss223? Just asking this because when I joined League of Angels through Newgrounds, the game recommended me ss224 and I joined but it's an oceanic server and the schedules for events are like 3-5 AM when I'm sleeping but I already spent like 200 USD on my character there and even though I'm doing fine, it seems like I miss out on a lot of the content, not to mention player interaction.

Never trust " Recommended servers "
    If you are from Europe, and server recommends you....S300,301,302,303 but all are us east/west or oceanic, and the newest Europe server is around 200, why wouldn't you join that one instead of a new one where ( if you work/have a real-life ) can't do anything?
    And being on topic : You know what the answer will be,even from me, from other player, moderators or even Gm's : Move to a Europe server.
    It's kind of " pay for your own mistake ". We all want to move to other servers, but sadly can't ( or they don't want to, else they can make alot of money by transfering acc's to other servers for like....500$ ).
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Well i would happier with a marge than a transfer... but we know these things wont happen

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
        Never trust " Recommended servers "
        If you are from Europe, and server recommends you....S300,301,302,303 but all are us east/west or oceanic, and the newest Europe server is around 200, why wouldn't you join that one instead of a new one where ( if you work/have a real-life ) can't do anything?
        And being on topic : You know what the answer will be,even from me, from other player, moderators or even Gm's : Move to a Europe server.
        It's kind of " pay for your own mistake ". We all want to move to other servers, but sadly can't ( or they don't want to, else they can make alot of money by transfering acc's to other servers for like....500$ ).
        So it is impossible after all, huh? Well, I'm done with this game then. I've spent a lot but I can keep playing League of Legends for free and I can win through my skill alone instead of wallet. I'm very good at it too(Plat elo in solo queue so I'm like top 5% in the NA server). I just wanted a small game to play between league queues and this seemed fun but it realistically seems like a pay to win game(the server's top honcho has already spent over 1000 USD on this game and he's far beyond everyone else's BR).

Comment

Originally posted by DMrBadguy View Post
          So it is impossible after all, huh? Well, I'm done with this game then. I've spent a lot but I can keep playing League of Legends for free and I can win through my skill alone instead of wallet. I'm very good at it too(Plat elo in solo queue so I'm like top 5% in the NA server). I just wanted a small game to play between league queues and this seemed fun but it realistically seems like a pay to win game(the server's top honcho has already spent over 1000 USD on this game and he's far beyond everyone else's BR).
          Like I said, if you can afford to spend just for vip and....something else you want, can go on the newest EU server that will open or the newest one that is now.
          It's your choice, if you like the game and want to have fun, chat, play, relax...then I'd suggest to do that.
          I know the feeling of being from EU and playing on oceanic or east/west servers, experienced myself and it's not a good one, especially if you wanna chat with people in world, or guild members, and so on.
          Or....not spend at all, but still can start on a new EU server, the choice is yours.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Like I said, if you can afford to spend just for vip and....something else you want, can go on the newest EU server that will open or the newest one that is now.
            It's your choice, if you like the game and want to have fun, chat, play, relax...then I'd suggest to do that.
            I know the feeling of being from EU and playing on oceanic or east/west servers, experienced myself and it's not a good one, especially if you wanna chat with people in world, or guild members, and so on.
            Or....not spend at all, but still can start on a new EU server, the choice is yours.
            When does that server open?

Comment

When does that server open?
              The newest EU server is 222, can try to join there or wait for a new one to launch ( I don't know when they'll think to launch it, sorry )

Comment

The newest EU server is 222, can try to join there or wait for a new one to launch ( I don't know when they'll think to launch it, sorry )
                I'm NA though.

Comment

This is what it looks like in newgrounds. It doesn't really specify 2 key things about the servers listed or recommended:

1) Region
                  2) Timezone

Comment

This is what it looks like in newgrounds. It doesn't really specify 2 key things about the servers listed or recommended:

1) Region
                    2) Timezone
                    Should appear like this :

Comment

Should appear like this :
                      Yeah, that's how it works on the official site but it looks different on NG. They should change it to avoid confusion like in my case.

Comment

A little piece of advice for future, find out what time zone your in and if its going to work for you before you spend money or so much time so you dont complain about it later. You should be able to find out within a few minutes of playing on a server either by asking or by looking at the in game clock for whatever server you are in.

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
                          A little piece of advice for future, find out what time zone your in and if its going to work for you before you spend money or so much time so you dont complain about it later. You should be able to find out within a few minutes of playing on a server either by asking or by looking at the in game clock for whatever server you are in.
                          The game never explains anything about time events until LATER on as you level up. A new player who was just going through random games on Newgrounds or Armor Games has no way of knowing that, specially if there is no indication that this particular browser flash game has international servers on those platforms.

Comment

The game never explains anything about time events until LATER on as you level up. A new player who was just going through random games on Newgrounds or Armor Games has no way of knowing that, specially if there is no indication that this particular browser flash game has international servers on those platforms.
                            I am not talking about timed events, most games have their main events or big events in the evenings. all you gotta do is find out the current time in game and figure out if it is going to be good for your time zone or not. the game has a little clock that you can see what time it is or ask in chat what time zone that server is. If you figure that out, then you should be able to realize that events will be based on that time zone, of course, and whether their evening (which is when most events occur) is your morning, afternoon, or night. 3 places that will tell you time in loa and you only have to have made a character to have entered the actual game to find them. The clock on the banner at the top of the screen, the clock from moving your icon over the time icon on the top right corner, and the hot events screen (which i think is open to all characters but not with all the events you have as you level up some).

Comment

Working...
                            X