new content vs lag and bugs within game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new content vs lag and bugs within game

I am concerned about some new things in game. First, we have received new content (ability of 6th hero) etc. yet there are terrible issues with a browser based game having severe lag. I have played a number of mmo games such as swtor, wow, rift etc. Now some are not browser based but the focus is or was on player game quality and i really don't think focus has been put on quality of this game but how much money can be made before it dies or better yet when we kill it. Is the idea to get as much cash out of it as possible before the content dies?

Don't get me wrong, most of us are grateful for the game play we have had as well as the comradery we've experienced playing this game but I am VERY concerned about the future of such a young game with the roads you have chosen to travel. Lets try and fix some of the problems - or should i say many problems we have had lately with the game instead of installing new content. thank you for listening

Bhella
    R2 games
    S2 Sylvias Copse

Originally posted by R226583970 View Post
    I am concerned about some new things in game. First, we have received new content (ability of 6th hero) etc. yet there are terrible issues with a browser based game having severe lag. I have played a number of mmo games such as swtor, wow, rift etc. Now some are not browser based but the focus is or was on player game quality and i really don't think focus has been put on quality of this game but how much money can be made before it dies or better yet when we kill it. Is the idea to get as much cash out of it as possible before the content dies?

Don't get me wrong, most of us are grateful for the game play we have had as well as the comradery we've experienced playing this game but I am VERY concerned about the future of such a young game with the roads you have chosen to travel. Lets try and fix some of the problems - or should i say many problems we have had lately with the game instead of installing new content. thank you for listening

Bhella
    R2 games
    S2 Sylvias Copse
    I NEVER get lag.... im on server 7. It may just be your computer or your internet connection.

Comment

it is not my computer as i have no lag in any other game or anything else for that matter. The lag is not just me, its is many players on my server and others, guess you are lucky

Comment

i neither have lag or whenever there is updated neither have lag u named alot of mmos but none browser based , why u dont try downloading LoA client ?

Comment

Working...
        X