ES evolve icon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ES evolve icon

i have watched another server SS Tycoon , not chinese i think is taiwan , and they have ES evolve icon for top1 on SSTycoon , do you guys think we will follow same path ?

may happen loooooong into the future, not now. im seein it in HOC fer as far as i can see
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
      may happen loooooong into the future, not now. im seein it in HOC fer as far as i can see
      That wouldn't make sense, if they are going to make the ES evolve icon available in HOC now, I highly doubt it though but there's a certain possibility, for example how Arcane/Astral/Valkyrie is added to x-arena shop, beach and in HOC.

Comment

but their evolved versions are in HOC right? and thats what i said that i expect evolved ES to be in HOC fer quite some time
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune
          normal ES HoC , evolved SS Tycoon rank1
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]112795[/ATTACH]
          i wasnt talkin bou taiwan/china version. i was talkin bou evolved versions of valkyrie, astral and arcane. i expect evolved version of ES to be in HOC just like them. i dont think we will follow same pattern as them.
          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
          Magus Rynd

Comment

i wasnt talkin bou taiwan/china version. i was talkin bou evolved versions of valkyrie, astral and arcane. i expect evolved version of ES to be in HOC just like them. i dont think we will follow same pattern as them.
            That's my opinion exactly.

Comment

you are being positive , you are right we dont follow the same pattern but we could take a different pattern worst than SS tycoon , CS Tycoon or only exchange with LoA 1 year badge

Comment

considerin GTA's history, they wont give heroes thru tycoon. theyll keep it to HOC cus many free players can easily get tycoon top prize where theres no hardcore casher. altough we can collect HOC cards, they can double the required cards fer evolved ES and hecate, which will make it so lengthy fer free players that itll be almost impossible. also, they can simply bring down MOP.

what i mean is, GTA wants players to spend diamonds fer these heroes. no other way to get em
                League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                Magus Rynd

Comment

I prefer it's avail in HoC... even needs time for free player to grab but the faster they're in HoC the faster their price will be lower later
                  Originally posted by Henry Miller
                  There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                  S102-CoolBay
                  Immortals

Comment

Working...
                  X