VIP and Little Helper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP and Little Helper

The main reason I get VIP was for the lack of cooldown on loops, now everyone gets it.

So are they going to upgrade the VIP benefits?

Not sure I need VIP now!

non-vip players who are less than level 60 still have to wait on loops even with Little Helper.

Comment

VIP is not really needed for lv60+. Once mine expires ill stop buying it. You can always buy it later when they update benefits or when u really want that exclusive and need the VIP status to buy extra attempts.
      This is Eisia

Comment

VIP got extra draw from eternal spire, extra energy for gemology, extra alchemist attempt and VIP pack makes it worth it but of course an upgrade in VIP benefits is always welcome .

Comment

Originally posted by Snods View Post
          VIP got extra draw from eternal spire, extra energy for gemology, extra alchemist attempt and VIP pack makes it worth it but of course an upgrade in VIP benefits is always welcome .
          and if you subscribe it gives you diamonds as well, so if you plan to play every day it is usefull
          S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
          now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
          UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
            and if you subscribe it gives you diamonds as well, so if you plan to play every day it is usefull
            I'm lvl 9 vip and didnt missed a day so far .. hows that subscribe? and how u can get diamonds ?
            Server [8] - Captive Amora
            IGN: Kiralyl
            Lvl 86 Mage 2.4m br

Comment

Originally posted by Kiralyl View Post
              I'm lvl 9 vip and didnt missed a day so far .. hows that subscribe? and how u can get diamonds ?
              you have to give yer card details, and it automatically renews VIP upon expiry. you get diamonds on every renewal
              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
              Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
                you have to give yer card details, and it automatically renews VIP upon expiry. you get diamonds on every renewal
                ah 500 dia / month yes I get that .. tought there was something else I missed
                Server [8] - Captive Amora
                IGN: Kiralyl
                Lvl 86 Mage 2.4m br

Comment

Working...
                X