No free mounts again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No free mounts again

well seems we wont get any '' recgarge any amount'' goodies anymore last angel exclusive and this one.

http://community.gtarcade.com/post/37437/

King Alabaster looks cool anyway

edit King Alabaster looks same with pride king just pallete swap with a little different starts lol 299 diamonds for it not sure it worth
    Last edited by welcometofreakshow; 11-09-2014, 08:56 AM.

Last 2 mounts are useless if you don't have the ones you need to evolve.
    First one worth it.
    Edit : I skipped the tyrannosaur exclusive, so even if I had it, I don't feel good to buy an Auricion for a low stats mount.
    Last edited by po1NNNt; 11-09-2014, 09:05 AM.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

King Alabaster little different starts from pride king thats my opinion

Click image for larger version

Name:	ads?z.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	1701175

Comment

Still gives stats, and me not having the Pride King, makes it even better for me to get it.
        The other ones I wouldn't have gone for even if I had the first mount that require to be evolved.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

did anyone try to get 300 diamonds with free diamonds system ? , for me is still free because the publisher i play ican get those 300 diamonds in 1 day from the free system

Comment

you say so surveys maybe can give but not sure

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
              did anyone try to get 300 diamonds with free diamonds system ? , for me is still free because the publisher i play ican get those 300 diamonds in 1 day from the free system
              For some countries its restricted or can't do, so depends on the country.
              Me, I can't get dia's from free tab.

Comment

mount exclusive and angel exclusive = casher event ( only event who free peoples cant get anymore reward)

Comment

Originally posted by R221325058 View Post
                  mount exclusive and angel exclusive = casher event ( only event who free peoples cant get anymore reward)
                  dont talk for everyone , kongregate and game321 can still get it for free, and im sure r2 too if u get 300 diamonds from the offerwall

Comment

dont talk for everyone , kongregate and game321 can still get it for free, and im sure r2 too if u get 300 diamonds from the offerwall
                    Kong hasn't been free ever....It is "recharge any amount" and the min is 499

Comment

300 dia from the offer wall .. wow do u even know the success rate of the offers there ..

Comment

Funny how recharge any amount from hot-event reward is 'free' and granted for R2games when it isn't for GTArcade. This would roughly be free 1800-2400 seraph stone or more per month. Gtarcade players dont get that lol. (unless hot event changes)

Then you complain on no more free mount/angel exclusive stuff. Well it has been never free for GTArcade. Ya I mean it sucks that 'used to be always free angel/mount' is no longer free. But there are lots of people who never had those for free.

I wish I started in R2games....

It is like people who were avoiding taxes and now being asked to pay tax and complain. lol
                        Playing at GTArcade currently S349 - Raphangelo

and wow, I didn't know I had R2Games account since 2012..

Comment

Well Raphangelo, GTArcade gives to its members alot of free things they dont alow r2 to do. Like last hallowen Checkup event

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmelyria View Post
                            Well Raphangelo, GTArcade gives to its members alot of free things they dont alow r2 to do. Like last hallowen Checkup event
                            Well Ahmelyria

I only played this game since July. Since July-Nov = thats probably 8k+ seraph stones from hot events.
                            Also 2-3 months of free angel/mounts from exclusives

Also, 'spend any amount' reward by just spending 1-2 diamonds daily.

If you think that 1 month of halloween event > your daily free recharge of ANY amount (doesn't matter if it is 1 diamond), I got nothing to say for you.
                            Playing at GTArcade currently S349 - Raphangelo

and wow, I didn't know I had R2Games account since 2012..

Comment

Originally posted by Raphangelo View Post
                              Well Ahmelyria

I only played this game since July. Since July-Nov = thats probably 8k+ seraph stones from hot events.
                              Also 2-3 months of free angel/mounts from exclusives

Also, 'spend any amount' reward by just spending 1-2 diamonds daily.

If you think that 1 month of halloween event > your daily free recharge of ANY amount (doesn't matter if it is 1 diamond), I got nothing to say for you.
                              it isnt only bou halloween event. gtarcade has similar free gifts and giveaways every month. like cosplay event before halloween, and world cup cheer event before cosplay. so the point is, they always have such event goin on. i wont be surprised if they start another such activity fer the month of november.
                              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                              Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
                              X