This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TC and Cheats, report on Domination guild from ub3

Again and again our guild goes up against the guild Domination in TC, only now and again when particular players are not online for the event does it result in a clean and fair competition.

Yet when certain players are online, these are the results of the hacks and cheats they use to win the TC -

lag, continuous, and horrible, but only for our guild members, not theirs, and only is this lag seen during TC.
    instant attacks on the flags by people who are not on the map yet, resulting in flag capture and return to their base without a chance at battling them while carrying the flag
    attacks on our members when we are in our base, whether when dropping a flag off or even immediately after respawning without even having left the base yet.

I can list plenty more that were used by this guild in the past.

If you run up against ANY players from ub3 from the guild Domination, beware, they are cheats and hacks and will use any means necessary to win.

I have taken this time and again to the devs, but the response is always the same, no action can be taken, blah blah blah repeat in so many words in so many ways, never is anything done.

Even when I completely detail every hack and cheat and point them in the direct way to identify the hackers and cheats, never is any action taken.

I have even gone so far as to email the company directly in Hong Kong, and nothing is done. I have contacted gtarcade directly, again, nothing.

So beware of the hacks and cheats of guild Domination from ub3.

Beware.

You must be joking Its common.

They sayin that sometimes im ripping tham from nowhere
    I see the flag on its position but in real someone from the oposing team just scored it.
    I have the flag but at the base i cant relese it...
    Others seeing me in the middle of the field running moonwalking

These things are normal!

Comment

He must be new to Twilight Clash

Comment

If you respawn on your base and hit+died while not moving an inch do you think its newbie thinking. . .come on recharge your brain its serious

Comment

lmao another whining noob topic .... so ppl gonna hack TC to get some extra guild honor ???? lmao you must be joking stupid ***
          S69 Foultusk Lair
          IGN Jm4nsk1
          Guild BloodOath
          Alliance BloodOath
          lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

twilight clash? sounds familiar :P

i only play gauntlet prolly thats why
            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
            Magus Rynd

Comment

All the tc on all server for all guild have the same bugs.
              if there is a tc battle without bugs... then the players probably hacked it for fairer fight *sarcasm*

Comment

TC works for low level only.in high level eyes, they took you as worker... hehe
                Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

This thread is full of nothing but slander, if you had a legitimate issue you would have reported on ticket with screenshots or video. I'm closing this and issuing a warning. Anymore like this and you will lose your posting privileges.
                  File a ticket
                  for payment issues
                  For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                  Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
                  X