Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Message to EdgeLOA

Good Day EdgeLOA

The vet in S221 ( GM Vet Chax ) said you are in charge in giving the rewards for Autumn Reflections and Happy Halloween Lets Party LOA Style.

I would like to ask how do I claim my rewards?

Thank You!

P.S. I wouldn't have made this topic if you have free space in your forum inbox. Sorry for the trouble, just asking.

IGN: Akayla
    Server: S221 Ashen Waste

I'm sorry but Edge had to leave due to real life. But the rewards were sent to forum inbox of the qualifying players.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

are you saying those who did not receive mail are not qualified for the prize?

how come my post is not deleted if its not qualified?

Comment

look in top of this forum page there is a notification link .. click that and check if u get the pm by him .. it consists of a code ..

Comment

Originally posted by tackleit1994 View Post
          look in top of this forum page there is a notification link .. click that and check if u get the pm by him .. it consists of a code ..
          thanks for your concern. but i wouldn't have made this thread had i a receive that code.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....lections/page2

read the second page, first post by AE86. that should answer your question and tell you what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....lections/page2

read the second page, first post by AE86. that should answer your question and tell you what to do.
              finally a reply some sense. thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X