list of my Sugestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• list of my Sugestions

Hero Fusing (feature avaible for lvl 75 and higher)
    make possible one of the heroes you get on your party to fuse their base stats with their main and apply vice versa if they are in combat

Sugestion to back up mercenary: when the mercenary comes they should buff the party this buff could be avaiable in proper interface to change this buff you should spend what ever voucher or diamonds.

Sugestion Vip status: make the vip free at least for lvl 4 the little helper should be avaible to vip 5 and above or the lvl requirement they have also if a player spent 100 or more €uros Dolars you should reward then with 100 days of vip the count will reset for every 100€uros or Dolars spent i believe with this some players will invest more in events which brings you more cash and more free diamonds as well (Precious)

Sugestion to Precious: make possible to count precious as a charge in Hot events(not like angel event or so) also if a player do a free recharge or recharge give like 10 dias to that player ( i believe this incentivate that player to spent a little on the game)

Sugestion to R2games: Try put less money on event or put a limit on some events like Tycoon 200k for normal Tycoon and 400k for server Tycon for example of course will be like alot of first position but for fix that there is a solution the player will recieve the top reward as soon as they reach the max value including the ones from 14:00 and 22:00 for the rest of the days of the event via mail so this would make rewards more easy for players as well you will increase the amount of money you can get,

Another sugestion: increase the gear upgrades enhance by twice on each gear besides the blue first ones that require no lvl and make possible for players to upgrdae their lvl upgrade twice their lvl (this would bring unbalance but in fact a strategic player should be able to upgrade since this game is a strategic)

Make possible a reincarnation of the main after level 80 a quest will give a player to make a reincarnation of themself into another class, this character will have their own world their own clash of might but they share their gear with the main, also the class must be diferent if its archer as a main the class must be mage or warrior, this would bring alot of systems, for example as a suggestion as well Astral Dark Abyss like a astral but just for that character and also comes with higher lvl monsters at least very hard. the reward should be stats for both of the character betwen the reincarnated and the progenitor.

Another sugestion: stamina convert the values of stamina by 1/5 and also reduces the max stamina to 120 and on 12:00 and 16:00 players would recieve 10 stamina and on each 30 and 00 will recieve 2 stamina, dungeons will require 1 stamina
    eu vou eu vou lá pra terra da Maria
    Server:189 Bleak Divide
    Ign:Verdokas

Just a few comments on some of your suggestions:

"Sugestion Vip status: make the vip free at least for lvl 4 the little helper should be avaible to vip 5 and above or the lvl requirement they have also if a player spent 100 or more €uros Dolars you should reward then with 100 days of vip the count will reset for every 100€uros or Dolars spent i believe with this some players will invest more in events which brings you more cash and more free diamonds as well"

I dont think anything should be changed to VIP except for maybe an update to the benefits you get for having it. VIP is meant to be bought, not free or else it wouldnt be VIP and no one would spend diamonds/cash to buy it.

"also if a player do a free recharge or recharge give like 10 dias to that player ( i believe this incentivate that player to spent a little on the game)"

Precious hot event already does this as well as the prismatic wheel, recharge certain amounts and you get a certain amount free or you have a chance at more free.
    "increase the gear upgrades enhance by twice on each gear besides the blue first ones that require no lvl and make possible for players to upgrdae their lvl upgrade twice their lvl (this would bring unbalance but in fact a strategic player should be able to upgrade since this game is a strategic)"

making it possible to enhance gear twice your level wont make the game strategic, it will make it more of a who can get the most gold to enhance. There is no strategy in that.

"Sugestion to R2games: Try put less money on event or put a limit on some events like Tycoon 200k for normal Tycoon and 400k for server Tycon for example of course will be like alot of first position but for fix that there is a solution the player will recieve the top reward as soon as they reach the max value including the ones from 14:00 and 22:00 for the rest of the days of the event via mail so this would make rewards more easy for players as well you will increase the amount of money you can get"

Putting a limit on tycoon will never happen and I dont think it should have a limit. Tycoon is all about who can spend the most or spend the smartest to get the most points. Putting a limit on it wont increase the money they get especially if there is no battle over first place rewards that you see happening every tycoon. They have made tycoon very easy to just rank for players who dont cash, but you just gotta know how to play and what to save and when to use resources. Do i ever expect to rank in top 100 in cross server tycoon for eastern server without spending 100+ dollars, no..not at all, but i do easily make the ranking points and havent spent more than the price of a vip montly. Most of these events, while they are encouraging players to spend and recharge, are not just for cashers (yes there are a few, i wont argue there) however lately there has been several that non cashing players can easily rank and get rewards but again, it comes down to playing smart and knowing when to save vouchers or when to use them. Hot events have been giving out a lot of vouchers, roses, and other items needed for events, just for doing your daily events and getting devotion points.

"stamina convert the values of stamina by 1/5 and also reduces the max stamina to 120 and on 12:00 and 16:00 players would recieve 10 stamina and on each 30 and 00 will recieve 2 stamina, dungeons will require 1 stamina"

in my opinion, there is nothing wrong with the stamina as it is now, i dont see the benefit of changing it (especially decreasing it). aside from loop quests, remaining extra stamina through the day is the best way to level yourself up, and for some its their way of getting holy crystals if they dont have the dragon crests from arena not to mention the angel tears and gold and gear mats you always need to improve your team.

Comment

Working...
    X