Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guidance Needed for newbie

hi all,

Need to seek advice from all the pro and expert out there, i m currently using nereida, astrol child, amazon hunter, and godless wolf with dark paladin as backup.

And today HOC which one should i get as i can get either light envoy or earthshaker. Which one should i need most now?

And what position should i party my hero? I have only 12k hit and 14k dodge. I can seem to up my hit and dodge since i have all lvl 8 dodge and hit gem.

Thanks in advance

no ppls can advise me?

Comment

well cus you have astral child and nereida, youre prolly using rage build. so imo, you should go fer LE. however, to use rage build with nereida and LE, you need +18 and +21 upgrade on nereida and LE respectively. that may take long. so while you upgrade nereida and astral child to +18 and +21 (to later inherit astral child to LE), you can recruit earthshaker and work on him.
      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
      Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by BeserkerX View Post
        hi all,

Need to seek advice from all the pro and expert out there, i m currently using nereida, astrol child, amazon hunter, and godless wolf with dark paladin as backup.

And today HOC which one should i get as i can get either light envoy or earthshaker. Which one should i need most now?

And what position should i party my hero? I have only 12k hit and 14k dodge. I can seem to up my hit and dodge since i have all lvl 8 dodge and hit gem.

Thanks in advance
        I am not an expert but if you can get 2 joker L then get LE and ES...if not then maybe go for ES first since you have Nereida. Is your main hero a berserker or a mystic atleast? If yes, then what's good about having an ES is that you get to hit/kill your target first by using the row attack skill (if main target is at the back) of main hero then ES finishes it off. Maybe inherit godless wolf to ES?

Comment

i m a paladin so should i get LE first?

Comment

u have the same problem like me.
            still dilemma choosing between ES or LE as a pally.

Comment

Originally posted by BeserkerX View Post
              i m a paladin so should i get LE first?
              I'm really not sure but i think ES is still better...need only 50 rage for skill and that's another hitter for you. Maybe remove dark paladin from the party.

Comment

go for LE , ES is good , but the gap Godless vs ES is not that big till ES evo

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
                  go for LE , ES is good , but the gap Godless vs ES is not that big till ES evo
                  Ah really haven't checked godless wolf yet but the good thing about ES is that it only needs 50 rage and attacks specific targets. Also it's damage increases the lesser the hp of the target.

One more thing, i think he needs an additional hitter in his party.

Comment

Godless Wolf is pretty good, especially if you are against IRB builds

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
                      Godless Wolf is pretty good, especially if you are against IRB builds
                      agree with that. im an irb user myself, and godless wolves have become annoyin now, esp when everyone is buffin em up. earlier claws couldnt touch my backrow cus i used to finish em off in second turn at most (if they survived first). now a stronger wolf survives first turn and finishes my backrow often
                      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                      Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
                        agree with that. im an irb user myself, and godless wolves have become annoyin now, esp when everyone is buffin em up. earlier claws couldnt touch my backrow cus i used to finish em off in second turn at most (if they survived first). now a stronger wolf survives first turn and finishes my backrow often
                        My Godless is only 175k but considering my main is only 224k br it isn't to bad. Will boost it to 200k once i get neridiea and AC to +15 then will aim to get my godless +18. But considering it's pretty weak it still does massive damage, even if you are facing a faster acting godless on the back row too yours will have lower hp which means it hits harder.

Comment

yea but my rage circuit used to survive even after angel attack, due to godly armors. but its not the case anymore
                          Last edited by MagusRynd; 11-12-2014, 10:09 AM.
                          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                          Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
                          X