Merge PLEASE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merge PLEASE

I know some people are tired of hearing merge requests, but too bad. For those of us on a server that is dying/nearly dead, its our only hope. Devs, PLEASE get some merges going NOW. I'm on S71 Nibelung and we're dying fast. We have quite a few cashers on our server, but many cashers have already quit. If no merge soon, I fear the rest may quit too. CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!

Thanks,

Alexandra
    S71-Nibelung

jsem na S71 Nibelung jméno mé je Sorrbon a pÅ™idávám se k žádosti o sloučenÃ*

Comment

PLEASE, we need merges, now S71 Nibelung like a dead server almost all of my friends have come out of the server. I CAN'T WAIT TOO

Utakata
      S71-Nibelung

Comment

Good Day I am from S71 server and the player in our sever is decreasing and soon it wil become a dead server please hear our request to merge in another server..... we really appreciate it

Jhumzhie1226
        S71-Nibelung

Comment

just quit..go go go
          Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

bump we need merge

Comment

Do not bump threads. You are posting in the wrong area, I'll move it to suggestions and feedback. But you all need to understand that in the end, it is up to the developers.
              File a ticket
              for payment issues
              For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
              Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

then i guess they will loose alot of money cause im getting tired of playing with 6/7 people on s183 Pilgrims tavern. and so is everyone else you send a gm to ask in world chat if there are any problems but noone was on to respond so the gm says ohhh i guess no problems you take our money just fine but how are we supposed to do anything without others to play against???
                Last edited by Psycheeskiss; 11-19-2014, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X