LE matk or patk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LE matk or patk

hi guys sorry for noob question but im a liitle bit confused... what gems are needed for LE for her to give additional atk to my ES? is matk or patk? coz ES needs patk.. thanks.

I need help on this question too, I gemmed my LE both MATK and PATK and both fusion MATK+HP and PATK+HP, some help would be nice.

Comment

i ever ask some1.. that use matk on LE

Comment

if any moderator can answer this or veteran players i will highly appreciate! thanks!

Comment

Light Envoy uses MATK.
          If you need a proof, without any GM/Mod confirming ( useless confirm anyway ) go to Recruit tab, Enigma Tavern, and put your mouse cursor on her, and you'll see that it has MATK, not PATK like PATK HEROES ( ES as example ).
          Easiest question I've ever seen.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
            Light Envoy uses MATK.
            If you need a proof, without any GM/Mod confirming ( useless confirm anyway ) go to Recruit tab, Enigma Tavern, and put your mouse cursor on her, and you'll see that it has MATK, not PATK like PATK HEROES ( ES as example ).
            Easiest question I've ever seen.
            u dont seem to understand the question , they want to to how work the buff , when she use it on a P.attk type mob , how is based his share of % attack buff

Comment

AFAIK

You only need to increase her MATK. MATK increases her ATK which increases ATK buff.
              Char: Katatonian (Berserker lvl 83)
              Guild: Crimson Dawn - Come Join Us
              Server: S23

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
                u dont seem to understand the question , they want to to how work the buff , when she use it on a P.attk type mob , how is based his share of % attack buff
                The description says all.
                Increases ATK! Doesn't say "P"atk or "M"atk, so it counts both ways.
                LE needs matk gems, the rest she does perfect for everyone, she doesn't need PATK GEMS.
                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

i think it works like this. a % of LE's PATK will be added to hero's PATK and a % of LE's MATK will be added to hero's MATK
                  Last edited by MagusRynd; 11-18-2014, 04:06 AM.
                  League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                  Magus Rynd

Comment

It works like Nereida, it boosts the whole party's atk...it isn't type based.
                    Shadowbound
                    [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                    [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                    League of Angels
                    [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by Solariai View Post
                      It works like Nereida, it boosts the whole party's atk...it isn't type based.
                      I will agree here. And I think PATK gems actually lower her boost, do not increase it. No idea how some people put PATK gems on her as her class doesn't allow it, which is a big hint actually that she doesn't need them.
                      osobena
                      s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

and how does nereida's buff works? nereida's buff also increases both PATK and MATK of a hero. however, the hero uses only one, PATK or MATK.

in case of LE, she increases hero's PATK and MATK by a %, and also gives a % of her own PATK and MATK to the hero. so LE's PATK (%) will go to hero's PATK and LE's MATK (%) will go to hero's MATK. thats what i believe how it works
                        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                        Magus Rynd

Comment

thanks for ur inputs.. and btw poinnt relaxx... see a movie .. u will be having a high blood if ur always like that! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by R252147405 View Post
                            thanks for ur inputs.. and btw poinnt relaxx... see a movie .. u will be having a high blood if ur always like that! LOL
                            I'm always calm.
                            Just answered to the question.

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
                              and how does nereida's buff works? nereida's buff also increases both PATK and MATK of a hero. however, the hero uses only one, PATK or MATK.

in case of LE, she increases hero's PATK and MATK by a %, and also gives a % of her own PATK and MATK to the hero. so LE's PATK (%) will go to hero's PATK and LE's MATK (%) will go to hero's MATK. thats what i believe how it works
                              so that means LE's atk buff is useless for non-mage heros .. it should not be like that .

Comment

Working...
                              X