Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something is fishy about smelting + Wheel of Luck

Hi Yuriko here.

Is it me all the time who noticing some weird stuff or everyone else?

The shard we get from the wheel of luck chests are not shown in the so called smelting " event"... Just like it was with the Amora shards, they are just piling up in my/ our inventories. Isn't the wheel of luck supposed to give shards for smelting too?

If not, then this smelting event is extremely limited, and the WoL is just as useless as this "smelting ".

S32 Cloud Canyon. Yuri

I read somewhere that the Smelt event changes each time it comes ( which means it's a temporarely event ), and each time it re-appears, new shards will be available to " recycle/smelt ".
    Few shards that are on WoL are available to smelt if you already got the mount/angel/clothing for it.
    ----> Polly, Claudia, Sterling moonbeam, Sunniva, ....
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Only thing fishy I see is how rare the fortuna/sunniva shards come up as compared to the rest on the wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by kumpy1 View Post
        Only thing fishy I see is how rare the fortuna/sunniva shards come up as compared to the rest on the wheel.
        Say that to yourself.
        I keep getting alot of them.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

still hoping more useful things there, why we cant get incinerator shard for easter bunny or gold organza shards for example
          S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
          now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
          UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
            still hoping more useful things there, why we cant get incinerator shard for easter bunny or gold organza shards for example
            Incinerator is is in WoL now.
            Alanna
            Beserker lvl 73
            980K BR
            Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
            Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
            Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
            Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
            Mystic lvl 72
            1.1M BR
            Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
            Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
            Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
            Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Originally posted by ShiraBrie View Post
              It is exchangable with points, not obtainable like the ones that are now, it's totally different.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiraBrie View Post
                it was long time ago on WoL, but i focused on angelina shards there for covenant
                S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
                X