Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom1987 View Post
    bump
    The evolved hero inherit problem still exists, wonder when they plan on resolving it.
    Not before a new update is announced.
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

getting bored by this issue

Comment

Originally posted by ronnyouxia View Post
        getting bored by this issue
        I know man tell me about it.

Comment

OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!O****M! We can inherit now peeps!

Comment

They had an update which fixed the bug with Evolved heroes not being able to be inherited.
            Hope everything is ok now

It's the first hour, of the first day
            It's hard without you, I cannot lie
            You were everything, and could have been
            It's the first summer, of the first year
            Today only rain, knocks on my window
            And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
            It's a universe, that wants me to get off
            Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
            Your arms can no longer warm me
            A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
              They had an update which fixed the bug with Evolved heroes not being able to be inherited.
              Hope everything is ok now
              Thumbs up.

Comment

i have GW now and want to inherit GW to ES.
                the question is.. is ES good enough to be solo main hitter?
                cos as free/light casher, i spend almost my reso to GW before.
                my GW already touch 600k BR++, and 420k patk.
                still considering it since my GW almost touch 25% stun front row dragonsoul, while for ES as warrior i dont see any benefit.
                actually i wanna do try 2 hitter.. but my reso wont be enough as free/light casher.
                any suggest?

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                  In close future I will use claw as main striker and ES for finisher. What I mean? I hope claw will destroy backrow one- hit and after main char will finish ressurected heroes. If that won't finish them completely (can happen by mage classes) - there comes ES and makes all the job done for 100%. It won't require too much resources for ES but still will do it's work. Not suggesting this, It's just option.
                  I prefer something else... a tank... a small tip, it can reduce damage taken by up to 85% (with the right buffs, not counting blazing hecate.. with her even more) and protects IRB from IRB killer builds. Although it would require quite a bit of developing.
                  Last edited by Painindaback; 12-05-2014, 02:40 PM.
                  <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                  everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                  logic.

Comment

In close future I will use claw as main striker and ES for finisher. What I mean? I hope claw will destroy backrow one- hit and after main char will finish ressurected heroes. If that won't finish them completely (can happen by mage classes) - there comes ES and makes all the job done for 100%. It won't require too much resources for ES but still will do it's work. Not suggesting this, It's just option.
                    some1 already suggest like ur opinion tyler.
                    ES do the finish for annoying DS of mage class and armor ress.
                    but some1 else tell just inherit to ES then focus to it.
                    i dunno.. i just feel that's not good using ES alone. better wolf alone for me.
                    that's why i ask here if any experience of player that use ES as solo hitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                      I prefer something else... a tank... a small tip, it can reduce damage taken by up to 85% (with the right buffs, not counting blazing hecate.. with her even more) and protects IRB from IRB killer builds. Although it would require quite a bit of developing.
                      do you mean using dark valk? as a tanker?
                      if yes, it need to high agi so she can turn 1st to provoke all enemy party.
                      but i dunno what kind of tanker like u thinking now.. just guess..

Comment

Es 1

me use ES only hitter and domi champ since merger btw merged 3 months ago
                        Last edited by R252147405; 12-06-2014, 08:49 AM. Reason: forgot somethin

Comment

Originally posted by ronnyouxia View Post
                          do you mean using dark valk? as a tanker?
                          if yes, it need to high agi so she can turn 1st to provoke all enemy party.
                          but i dunno what kind of tanker like u thinking now.. just guess..
                          Yeah, also this builds only weakness is anyone that uses a strong ES, since ES can ignore deception. This build itself is also the best counter for this particular party setup.

Comment

He suggesting Astral hunter / Celestial hunter. + rage refill to "counter" SS totem. In that case celestial hunter needs to have higher agi than LE has All the stuff depending on Celestial hunters AGI... which is kinda hard to do.He needs have higher agi than enemy's striker has as well. So... ya, this may be nice thing with huge AGI. Second thing here- offcourse he will reccomend that, otherwise my build will destroy his. And as he is focused on claw- he will lose him on first turn (meaning losing the main damage dealer) if I will use damager instead of buffer, so ya. Nice suggestion to protect himself... Althought we have no chance to meet ourselves anywhere )

Well... he needs to act sooner than Nei- not a big deal, afte rnei will recover LE's rage to like 105 and LE will start the rage with 2nd turn, ya, can work, but only starting with 2nd turn. And on second turn there may already be blank backrow...

And I'm not sure this is a great thingie. But ES can be replaced with some other Hero anyway. Arcane Spirit can be enough for the purpouse mentioned as well and will cost less Even blazing can be enough and will give bit more rage for nereida's buff.
                            nah, I'm suggesting Dark Valkyrie. With the right build she can reduce damage done to her by ~80-90%. It prevents cashers who go for 2 strikers to be able to stop IRB fast enough as ES will be busy with Valkyrie and 1 sacrificial hero for at least 2-3 turns.
                            <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                            everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                            logic.

Comment

nah, I'm suggesting Dark Valkyrie. With the right build she can reduce damage done to her by ~80-90%. It prevents cashers who go for 2 strikers to be able to stop IRB fast enough as ES will be busy with Valkyrie and 1 sacrificial hero for at least 2-3 turns.
                              i think this would be awesome till HH upgrade and Snowqueen release , but on the current endgame darl vak + divine + smoldering could be a pretty nasty dmg red

Comment

like what im thinking before.. but needs to build her as a better survival tanker + high agility. so 1st turn can disable enemy party to broken IRB party.
                                but dont u think that will be waste some of ur reso?
                                so, what do u think? should i play with 1 ES as solo main hitter? or wolf with the benefit of dragonsoul? or both of them?
                                actually id like to try 2 striker but it will waste more reso. still thinking better to do 1 hitter between ES or wolf only.
                                *sigh

Comment

Working...
                                X