No announcement yet.

Tarrot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

perfect score is 12,870 and no its not possible without extra flips. With no extra flips and extremely good luck you will get around 8k total points and you will never make it past lvl 9. With the amount of flips they give to start and the amount given after each level, it is 99.9% impossible to make it past lvl 9 without matching every single card on the first flip of the card every time every level.

In order to get a perfect score every day you need roughly 50 extra flips total every day and still quite a good amount of good luck on top of that. If someone break 12,870 and claim they arent spending they are lying because only way thats possible is by buying extra attempts. Anyone claiming they dont use flip cards scoring more than 8k(ish) is also either lying or cashing.

Personally without flip cards i range from 5.5-8k points depending on luck. Typically only score low when people bug me and cant concentrate...i hate people

Comment

perfect score isnt 12.870 any more they raised the max lvl .
      S69 Foultusk Lair
      IGN Jm4nsk1
      Guild BloodOath
      Alliance BloodOath
      lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

any1 know max lvl been raised to best i got since raise cap was L12 and can't get there no more as ran out of flip cards?

Comment

Originally posted by Huntresssss View Post
          any1 know max lvl been raised to best i got since raise cap was L12 and can't get there no more as ran out of flip cards?
          i made lvl14 already dont know what is max
          S69 Foultusk Lair
          IGN Jm4nsk1
          Guild BloodOath
          Alliance BloodOath
          lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
            Lv14 is the max. U pass it, the lv resets.
            This is Eisia

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
              old bald men only good in tarrots

Comment

care anyone to tell me the rewards for 11-12-13-14 ? and if is teh same as 9-10 ?

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
                  care anyone to tell me the rewards for 11-12-13-14 ? and if is teh same as 9-10 ?
                  It is. Just the flips added increases but still gotta use some extra flips to finish.
                  This is Eisia

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                    I think level 10 is max you can do. Nope? They updated it to level 14 max? OMG )
                    Level 14 is max on Tarrot now.
                    They updated it/raised the cap level.
                    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

I have got to 14,500 points with extra flips that was given out in an event & if I remember right ya get same rewards for the last few levels as in 150 element

Comment

it was *to easy* to recycle moves with *only* 10 lvl for some players

Comment

Originally posted by Bumelum View Post
                          it was *to easy* to recycle moves with *only* 10 lvl for some players
                          Didnèt really get any harder with lv14. Esp when you consider L11-14 drives themselves with the additional flips in practice, they are handing out more reward for less diamonds in total needed to buy extra play attempts. I basically use the same amount of extra flips for lv14 as I was doing lv10 lol.
                          This is Eisia

Comment

Allot of players on my server don't bother with tarrot anymore . The card flip delay kills the fun ....
                            It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                              How much extra flips do you use to finish all 14 levels?
                              I feel Tarot needs damn concentration or DAMN much extra flips... maybe you know some trick to remember card positions better? )
                              15-30 depending on luck. Same as lv10 actually.
                              This is Eisia

Comment

15-30 flips for all 14 rounds? jesus christ you must have the devils luck to be able to do that. For 10 with minimal mistakes and a normal humans luck youd need around 30 cardsextra flips, for all 14 rounds I used roughly 60-70 extra flips and made at most 7 mistakes on the 5 complete runs I did. Of course I don't have amazing luck so that might seem high, but I rarely miss a match if Ive flipped it once before...

Comment

Working...
                                X