Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help plz

Hello

I would like some help on my party building, down below is all my stats and general info. Im planning on getting headless horseman on next HoC to replace Bones im also working on getting my second unearthly angel, working on getting the genesis mail for claw and hecate on next server Tycoon. 2nd rebirth on Hecate will be soon. Please if u need more info just let me know, i appreciate everyone's help
    also if someone could suggest better main angel (such as Glacia, i've heard is good) or perhaps better totem (the rage one) or any other changes i can make, anything. Thank u very much in advance

Main: LolitaDark Sorcerer lv79 (gems: HP+ATK, ATK, PDEF, MDEF, DODGE, CRIT)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	lolita1.png
Views:	1
Size:	589.3 KB
ID:	1761552

Name:	mount.png
Size:	665.6 KB
ID:	1761553

Claw's skill is +5 (gems: HP, ATK, PDEF, MDEF, DODGE)

Name:	claw.png
Size:	698.4 KB
ID:	1761554

Hecate's skill is +5 (gems: HP, ATK, PDEF, MDEF, DODGE)

Name:	hecate.png
Size:	548.6 KB
ID:	1761555

Bone's skill +6(gems: HP, ATK, PDEF, MDEF, DODGE+BLOCK)

Name:	bones.png
Size:	566.4 KB
ID:	1761556

Nereida's skill +4(gems: HP, ATK, PDEF, MDEF, DODGE)

Name:	nereida.png
Size:	574.5 KB
ID:	1761557

Djinni's skill +1(gems: HP, ATK, PDEF, MDEF, DODGE)

Name:	djinni.png
Size:	569.5 KB
ID:	1761558

Name:	party.png
Size:	748.6 KB
ID:	1761559

Name:	guardian.png
Size:	620.9 KB
ID:	1761560
    LolitaDark
    u29 Boadicea's Glory
    Sorcerer lv100
    Guild Haven

with that Hit u arent going to hit anyone , do u use a bugged idun ring ? , the one that give agility instead of hit/crit , HH sucks till they upgrade it , either get ES or LE

Comment

Hi, thank u for answering, my ring is not bugged as far as i know, it does give me hit/crit 380 each (enhance +2448) and how would u suggest that i increase my hit? If i get ES or LE who should i change it for? and where should it be place? as back up, back row??
      Last edited by LolitaDark; 11-23-2014, 12:19 AM.
      LolitaDark
      u29 Boadicea's Glory
      Sorcerer lv100
      Guild Haven

Comment

personally i would go for LE , but both LE and your claws would need alot more of work , get some hit gems for both yourself and claws , and replace kob , that heroe is really bad

Comment

Thank u, i just changed all my crit gems for hit, so now i got a dodge on each equipment and a hit, yes im working on claw and hecate atm, mostly hecate as i need her to be a lil stronger, yes as i said i will change kob
          LolitaDark
          u29 Boadicea's Glory
          Sorcerer lv100
          Guild Haven

Comment

actually i dont play dodge on any heroes..
            as a hitter for ur claw, i use hp patk agi crit hit + fuse gem like hp + patk, patk + hit, or agi + crit...

Comment

Originally posted by ronnyouxia View Post
              as a hitter for ur claw, i use hp patk agi crit hit + fuse gem like hp + patk, patk + hit, or agi + crit...
              Dodge on heroes is pointless since they cannot be boosted like our mains can and at higher levels everyone has/should have high hit anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
                Dodge on heroes is pointless since they cannot be boosted like our mains can and at higher levels everyone has/should have high hit anyways.
                Originally posted by ronnyouxia View Post
                Thank u very much, never thought about it that way, i just changed my claw's gems to hit gems, also u dont use any DEF gems? and how about Hecate? isnt hit a bit useless on her?

and what do u guys think about using Glacia as main angel? also if u can help me with anything else that u think i need to improve, that would be great, once again Thank u
                Last edited by LolitaDark; 11-24-2014, 06:46 AM.
                LolitaDark
                u29 Boadicea's Glory
                Sorcerer lv100
                Guild Haven

Comment

There is not much good choices for angels on higher levels (as hp,atk,def bonuses are too small to made difference), so good choices are Glacia (dodge), Aoede (hit), if you party setup uses those halo bonuses.
                  What is you dragonsouls setup? For you main it should be like: wind: matk and hp, ice: hit and dodge, fire: dodge (wind hp can be exchanged to fire hit, dragonsoul skill will be at lower lvl, but hit bonus will be greater). For claw the same (just with different elements).

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                    I purely doubt any HERO needs dodge and especially DODGE + Block... ESPECIALLy on King of Bones ))
                    Answer to yourself, will 2k dodge matter for hero when other heroes and enemys have minimum 10k hit? Answer: NO. Means= no need in dodge.
                    2nd: I really CAN't get why level 79 char has Conquest items on djinny and Djinny at all.
                    Too much to do here... I believe this char was bought somewhere on black market for ~100$. Or just someone gave his char to a friend. I may be wrong but it completely looks like it. If 79 char asking such a questions.

I think glacia as main angel giving you 886 dodge at level 60 and that's the only thing why people are using her. I think 886 dodge is prety nice amount to get that in such an easy way as Glacia level 60.

And tell me if I'm wrong, but level 79 chars shouldn't ask such a questions. Especially cause this account registred ~1 year ago.
                    I wouldn't even say that. My in-game husband would ask such questions and he is level 79, doesn't understand the game very well, but still is top 10 in CoM even though he has spent so much he could have been #3 if he knew what he was doing.

Comment

1 - dont take Headless (he's bigges joke ever)

2 - stop upgraiding ur main

GL & HF
                      The Godless Wolf appears once in a thousand years. When he does appear, the entire world cowers in fear. This wild beast believes in nothing but the complete destruction of everything that is, was and ever will be. the gods are extremely proud of the raw power within the animal they had created, wanted to tame this frightening beast. Refusing to be told what to do, the Godless Wolf escaped, and vowed to never subdue his rage until every god was destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
                        dude I GUESS U HAVENT SEEN MY CLAWS IF UR TALKING THIS BULL **** :d:d:d:d:d
                        The Godless Wolf appears once in a thousand years. When he does appear, the entire world cowers in fear. This wild beast believes in nothing but the complete destruction of everything that is, was and ever will be. the gods are extremely proud of the raw power within the animal they had created, wanted to tame this frightening beast. Refusing to be told what to do, the Godless Wolf escaped, and vowed to never subdue his rage until every god was destroyed.

Comment

what needs to be done if u got that ring that gives dodge and agi?

Comment

they are right about the dodge on heros. no points to stack it.
                            also Claw +He is biggest problem u have. Claw will work well with LE but not HE. Unless u will replace claw with ES, I don't see much future in ur build.
                            Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                              dude I guess you never seen CAPS LOCK button on your keyboard to disable upper register.
                              And I would like to see screenshot of your claw and explanation, why would dodge be usefull on DAMAGER?!
                              stop talking to non sense player.
                              Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Working...
                              X