No announcement yet.

Help plz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again? Seriously? Didnt i gave u a reason why u should never put dodge on claw already? Like who have u been fighting that u can beat, i really want to know who is worse than dodge claw? Lol
    This is Eisia

Comment

Originally posted by veicis View Post
      1 - dont take Headless (he's bigges joke ever)

2 - stop upgraiding ur main

GL & HF
      WORST ADVICE EVER HAHA

i'm sorry that post was fail

Comment

Originally posted by Snowae107 View Post
        WORST ADVICE EVER HAHA

i'm sorry that post was fail
        if you mean Headless, he's kinda right.. even though he probably didn't mean it in such a way.
        Headless isn't bad because of his strength, he's actually pretty strong later on (especially since he'll receive a buff if we follow the Chinese version on that). He's bad because of the amount of resources needed, to get to the point when he's strong.
        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
        logic.

Comment

Originally posted by vhunter77 View Post
          stop talking to non sense player.
          not everyone is as big a casher as you, but that guy is pretty strong in european zone. not in top 10, but pretty strong. and his claw has 26k dodge (last time i checked). and his main and ES in backrow (again, last time i checked)
          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
          Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
            I believe this char was bought somewhere on black market for ~100$. Or just someone gave his char to a friend. I may be wrong but it completely looks like it. If 79 char asking such a questions.[/B]

And tell me if I'm wrong, but level 79 chars shouldn't ask such a questions. Especially cause this account registred ~1 year ago.
            Hey, thank u for your answers, even thou there is no need to be rude.... anyways im not crazy to buy a char XD i started playing LoA and i had to stop for a while because of Uni, so i left the char .... sooo i hope that answers your questions and one again thank u
            Last edited by LolitaDark; 11-26-2014, 03:29 AM. Reason: :p
            LolitaDark
            u29 Boadicea's Glory
            Sorcerer lv100
            Guild Haven

Comment

Ok first of all Thank u to everybody for answering and for all your suggestions, i was told before to go with claw and horseman because of their skill, but then if i dont get horseman as an "attacker" who should it be besides claw? and i totally agree with no dodge on heros, after analyzing for a bit, it does make a lot of sense.

I also think that i will use Glacia's Halo from now on, yeah mainly for the dodge. Also who should i be focusing on upgrading atm? Claw, hecate or main? and should i include nereida in the party? i've tried to but is not of much help. Im also getting Genesis mail for Hecate n Claw on this Thanksgiving event
              LolitaDark
              u29 Boadicea's Glory
              Sorcerer lv100
              Guild Haven

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                Then go and do as he is doing, dude. If he's soooo good- do as he do. And secondary- 26k dodge on hero is not 4k like topicstarter has.
                first off, i said that to vhunter

secondly, just cus someone is good doesnt mean i have to follow him. there are atleast thousand players better than me but that doesnt mean i have to follow em all.

if theres some frustration or anger welling up in you, vent it out somewhere else / on someone else
                League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                Magus Rynd

Comment

People should learn to talk nice and calm.
                  If someone uses KoB instead of panda nicky or other nice tank, why would someone post " LOL, HAHAHAHA, KOB? ***? " That just makes you sound/be more stupid than the person who uses the KoB.
                  Nobody is forced to listen to your non-sense, if 99% of people say Hecate is down, LE is OP, nobody is forced to go your way, just cause you have 1 year experience or so, everyone has their own gameplay, their own money to pay.
                  Dodge on heroes it's not good, yes, just for your main.
                  Also, she asked for help/advices, if I read the entire topic, most of them are insults, just cause some players aren't as " cash based " or " brain based " as the ones who played and have experience.
                  Personally, I can have whatever high friend ( #2 overall LoA servers or even #1 ) if he gives me advice to go for LE and I don't feel/like it, I won't, I'll go for hecate/HH/whatever I feel like it suits me.
                  You play the game, you make your own gamestyle, or copy the others ( bad move ).
                  If people are smart, I'd like to know why would everyone pass LE and go for Hecate? On my server I have only 1 player ( that being the #1 one ) with LE, rest are full of hecate, and in TA, with a good hecate, GW is 0.
                  I'll probably get quotes and attacks, but I don't care, nobody is forced to copy/go by others just cause they say " put crit on x hero, do hit on y hero ".
                  I wonder if sometimes when I read some posts on a topic where someone requests help or hint, you see atleast someone who insults/attacks that person like he/she is a noob ( 100% you see atleast 1 to do that ).
                  Have a good day, and just cause your experience is higher, doesn't make you attack/insult or be a God on forums.( not talking about someone, talking in general ).
                  Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                  Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                  That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                    People should learn to talk nice and calm.
                    If someone uses KoB instead of panda nicky or other nice tank, why would someone post " LOL, HAHAHAHA, KOB? ***? " That just makes you sound/be more stupid than the person who uses the KoB.
                    Nobody is forced to listen to your non-sense, if 99% of people say Hecate is down, LE is OP, nobody is forced to go your way, just cause you have 1 year experience or so, everyone has their own gameplay, their own money to pay.
                    Dodge on heroes it's not good, yes, just for your main.
                    Also, she asked for help/advices, if I read the entire topic, most of them are insults, just cause some players aren't as " cash based " or " brain based " as the ones who played and have experience.
                    Personally, I can have whatever high friend ( #2 overall LoA servers or even #1 ) if he gives me advice to go for LE and I don't feel/like it, I won't, I'll go for hecate/HH/whatever I feel like it suits me.
                    You play the game, you make your own gamestyle, or copy the others ( bad move ).
                    If people are smart, I'd like to know why would everyone pass LE and go for Hecate? On my server I have only 1 player ( that being the #1 one ) with LE, rest are full of hecate, and in TA, with a good hecate, GW is 0.
                    I'll probably get quotes and attacks, but I don't care, nobody is forced to copy/go by others just cause they say " put crit on x hero, do hit on y hero ".
                    I wonder if sometimes when I read some posts on a topic where someone requests help or hint, you see atleast someone who insults/attacks that person like he/she is a noob ( 100% you see atleast 1 to do that ).
                    Have a good day, and just cause your experience is higher, doesn't make you attack/insult or be a God on forums.( not talking about someone, talking in general ).
                    Those on your server haven't felt the pain of fighting good players or good builds. Once they do, they'll realize their mistake.
                    My Wolf one hits 2 mln hp targets. Show me a Hecate that can survive that and I'll take my words back.
                    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                    logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                      Those on your server haven't felt the pain of fighting good players or good builds. Once they do, they'll realize their mistake.
                      My Wolf one hits 2 mln hp targets. Show me a Hecate that can survive that and I'll take my words back.
                      I didn't said normally Hecate for pvp.
                      I do TA's and each time I face someone ( no matter level/br ) if it's a hecate front row or back row, I know I'll lose if I can't do 2-3x more damage than she heals.
                      As for the pain of fighting good players I don't think that matters seeing everyone goes the way they want/like/think.
                      PS : Hecate mainly for PVE, and if built right and know where to put it, pvp too ( she is not completly useless like some people say. )
                      Last edited by po1NNNt; 11-25-2014, 12:10 PM.
                      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Dodge on heroes.... hm... no. Why? Becouse to use it u need at least 20k on Heroes, and thats a loooot of money there, x5-6 a hell of a lot of money.
                        Hecate? Imho, no. Why? Becouse if u dont evolve it, a good hard hiter will 1-2 shot it, like main, or Claws, or ES. 450k BR hecate dies wery easy u know. Evolve it? 2-3 hits, if ur lucky. So not worth it in the end. Imo, better get Herciles (upgraded ES), he will hit and kill and stay alive more than Hecate. U need heal? Find another way to heal, Weapon, Totems, or even LE and Moon Pristes, but those will die just as Hecate, unles ur doing Rage build, than u wont need Hecate at all.

Comment

I didn't said normally Hecate for pvp.
                          I do TA's and each time I face someone ( no matter level/br ) if it's a hecate front row or back row, I know I'll lose if I can't do 2-3x more damage than she heals.
                          As for the pain of fighting good players I don't think that matters seeing everyone goes the way they want/like/think.
                          PS : Hecate mainly for PVE, and if built right and know where to put it, pvp too ( she is not completly useless like some people say. )
                          In TA, whenever I meet a Hecate I know I'll win. All it takes is 1 hit to force revive, then a second striker to finish her off. And 1 hit is what it always takes. Evenly built striker 1 hits a Hecate, even evolved one. So your striker is simply underdeveloped.
                          "everyone goes the way they want/like/think" doesn't fall under "good players/parties", some people think before going for their party (although bugs on heroes tend to ruin that).
                          Ye, PvE.., maybe. Then again a Lunar Priestess heals double her amount (more with libra's blessing) and if in an IRB party, heals every turn as well.
                          And there's no right place to put Hecate, if 1 hit forces a revive and 2nd kills.. even through heals. She could heal for a gazzilion for all I care, the target would still die unless you're way above the league of your opponent.
                          <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                          logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                            In TA, whenever I meet a Hecate I know I'll win. All it takes is 1 hit to force revive, then a second striker to finish her off. And 1 hit is what it always takes. Evenly built striker 1 hits a Hecate, even evolved one. So your striker is simply underdeveloped.
                            "everyone goes the way they want/like/think" doesn't fall under "good players/parties", some people think before going for their party (although bugs on heroes tend to ruin that).
                            Ye, PvE.., maybe. Then again a Lunar Priestess heals double her amount (more with libra's blessing) and if in an IRB party, heals every turn as well.
                            And there's no right place to put Hecate, if 1 hit forces a revive and 2nd kills.. even through heals. She could heal for a gazzilion for all I care, the target would still die unless you're way above the league of your opponent.
                            That's what I just said, the people that I met and have hecate are way over me, plus the team that I go with don't have a very super mega OP Claw to ultra hit the back-row ( in case hecate is there ).
                            Mainly I say for pve, but now with LP being in a IRB yes, it does it's job 10x more than Hecate, but it's not easy to get either ( I know, 1200 cards can get you every hero for free, but let's not forget that a top3 rank overall can help you alot too. )

Comment

That's what I just said, the people that I met and have hecate are way over me, plus the team that I go with don't have a very super mega OP Claw to ultra hit the back-row ( in case hecate is there ).
                              Mainly I say for pve, but now with LP being in a IRB yes, it does it's job 10x more than Hecate, but it's not easy to get either ( I know, 1200 cards can get you every hero for free, but let's not forget that a top3 rank overall can help you alot too. )
                              The thing is, that's not what you said..
                              And it's been said numerous times, that obviously... an overdeveloped (compared to opponent) Hecate will be good. That in no way means that she's a good hero. Every overdeveloped hero can be good when facing weak opponents. And you don't need to have a very super mega OP Claw, just an equally developed as your opponent's heroes, Claw.
                              <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                              logic.

Comment

Hecate can revive 2 times, let's not forget her innate revive ability. How Pain explained, yes they go down pretty fast, even faster if you got a combo finisher lined up. Despite all that, I still love my Hecate, as she buys me time with her revives when going up against a equally powerful opponent and similar build. I hated Hecate I am going to be honest though, since the beginning of the game when Hecate came out, and now I still hate Hecates, just not my own Hecate LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X