Help plz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom1987 View Post
    Hecate can revive 2 times, let's not forget her innate revive ability. How Pain explained, yes they go down pretty fast, even faster if you got a combo finisher lined up. Despite all that, I still love my Hecate, as she buys me time with her revives when going up against a equally powerful opponent and similar build. I hated Hecate I am going to be honest though, since the beginning of the game when Hecate came out, and now I still hate Hecates, just not my own Hecate LOL.
    True and Blazing soul can stun, Arcane spirit as well with the added effect of reduced damage on back row. You decide what would be more useful. A heal on back row that will just die anyway, or being able to stun your opponent? Add heroic greaves and idun's ring to that and you get even better effect.
    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
    logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
      Those on your server haven't felt the pain of fighting good players or good builds. Once they do, they'll realize their mistake.
      My Wolf one hits 2 mln hp targets. Show me a Hecate that can survive that and I'll take my words back.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	oneshothecate.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	141.5 KB
ID:	1703915

This is not mine, but I won't give away information on who it is either. Lets do quick math shall we, your GW have 396474 patk, 15463 crit, max element, skill does 168%+6600. Your GW skill will hit this hecate for roughly about 500k(800-900k with element) when your GW is at full HP, the hecate will have over 1.7mil in battle, even with t1 god baldur staff and +8 skill, the hecate will heal herself for over 500k, with t2 it'll be over 600k per turn. Tell me how many turn will it take for your GW to kill the hecate? And this is only at 500k BR compared to your 700k GW. And you're telling people they haven't felt the pain of fighting good players/build? You obviously haven't faced good players/builds.

Comment

Originally posted by blahblah11 View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]115868[/ATTACH]

This is not mine, but I won't give away information on who it is either. Lets do quick math shall we, your GW have 396474 patk, 15463 crit, max element, skill does 168%+6600. Your GW skill will hit this hecate for roughly about 500k(800-900k with element) when your GW is at full HP, the hecate will have over 1.7mil in battle, even with t1 god baldur staff and +8 skill, the hecate will heal herself for over 500k, with t2 it'll be over 600k per turn. Tell me how many turn will it take for your GW to kill the hecate? And this is only at 500k BR compared to your 700k GW. And you're telling people they haven't felt the pain of fighting good players/build? You obviously haven't faced good players/builds.
        im sure if it can crit it , it will one shot that hecate

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]115868[/ATTACH]

1 Turn. My attack is actually over 400000 for more than a week. And I can easily boost my GW's crit to 19000+/- which would be enough for a crit. My Envoy always acts before my GW as I've built her to boost my whole party's agility (this build is screwed up at the moment due to developers' incompetence) so she will buff GW's ATK before the strike and I have a ruby Fire totem. And don't forget that GW's damage is still bugged by about 10%. My main is also set to use Valiant's banner, although it's not certain that it will activate, it could still do it and atm I'm not buying rage emblems so can afford to go with just partner skill % boost. And I also use a % ATK and % DMG blessings from nightmare zodiac. Let's say my GW doesn't crit, it would still be ~80% damage done, she can't heal up to 80% of her hp to survive the next strike.
          And tell me something, can you read numbers? Because if you could, you'd notice that his stats are higher than my GW's. I assume level 12 cherub on that Hecate? So the BR difference comes from elemental, which means that he actually spent more resources on that Hecate than me, aside from elemental (which he probably put on his striker).
          <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
          everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
          logic.

Comment

Funny, cuz I'm looking at your stats right now in TT, and well...you have a 10* guardian with level 11 cherubstone, so....more resource spent on that hecate? 1 Turn, K. Well i've tried, you can live in your delusion world in peace, good luck.

How are you gona get up to 19k+ crit. You're already wearing full level 7 crit gem, what are you gona give up for agi+crit gem, HP? Atk? Hit? You're really gona hinder those stats just so you can get 19k crit, which is still not enough to consistently crit vs that END? The issue you're so adamant on is that you can one shot any hecate, I just proved to you even a non hardcore cashed hecate can withstand one hit easily with a well build, and your hesitation proved it. Also if you don't kill the first turn and do kill on 2nd skill, what guarantee do you have that your rage generator heroes can last to give your gw enough rage for 3rd, or even 4th skill to kill, if the hecate proc dragonsoul?
            Last edited by blahblah11; 11-26-2014, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Funny, cuz I'm looking at your stats right now in TT, and well...you have a 10* guardian with level 11 cherubstone, so....more resource spent on that hecate? 1 Turn, K. Well i've tried, you can live in your delusion world in peace, good luck.
              Lvl 12 cherub and 9* angel give more stats than Lvl 11 cherub and 10* angel by far, so that evens out. He probably has higher training, as well as blessing. And I presume lvl 10 gems on his hero as well? I've got 0 lvl 10 and just 6 lvl 9. Even my gem enchance isn't at 9 yet. So yes, I'd say he has spent more resources on her.
              And my "delusion world" is based on experience, I've fought hecates like those and what I mentioned is pretty much what happened. They didn't have that high END though, 10k was the highest, so I didn't need to make changes to my crit. And although I couldn't beat most of those players due to the huge difference in BR, I could still one hit the back rows.
              <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
              logic.

Comment

And I believe you, your GW is pretty strong, esp with max element, but I just don't like the merit of spreading info about how strikers trump healers no matter what. It's how you utilize and build them that matter the most, not necessarily the type, as more content gets added and players discovering new things, the meta changes. I mean back then main+hecate was god, then dodge, now backrow strikers such as gw/TL are making appearances. Yes certain heroes are ineptly better like es/herc theres very little flaws to them, others like HH have many flaws, but I just hate it when people are saying how useless healers are. Not everyone is fighting on the same level as say the top 10 in single tourney, 70% of the population need healers to progress in a lot of the PVE content in order to get more resources, and I can forsee blazing hecate making a come back in the near future, due to the damage reduction.

Comment

And I believe you, your GW is pretty strong, esp with max element, but I just don't like the merit of spreading info about how strikers trump healers no matter what. It's how you utilize and build them that matter the most, not necessarily the type, as more content gets added and players discovering new things, the meta changes. I mean back then main+hecate was god, then dodge, now backrow strikers such as gw/TL are making appearances. Yes certain heroes are ineptly better like es/herc theres very little flaws to them, others like HH have many flaws, but I just hate it when people are saying how useless healers are. Not everyone is fighting on the same level as say the top 10 in single tourney, 70% of the population need healers to progress in a lot of the PVE content in order to get more resources, and I can forsee blazing hecate making a come back in the near future, due to the damage reduction.
                  That's the thing though, not everyone is fighting on the same level as top 10 in single tournament. I'm a free player, so obviously I don't have as much resources as those players, but what do you think would happen if I did? My GW wouldn't be this weak (aside from my Angel, I've spent way less resources that most other strong GWs), I wouldn't have just 1 striker either, my crit would be over 21-2k (making that 13k END useless), my heroes wouldn't be that slow which is what gives a chance for buffs to be applied on the heroes before my strike currently. So on equal ground, healers just don't stand a chance. And yes, in pve I have used healers myself until I noticed how I simply couldn't afford boosting both my healer and main. Which in turn lead to either my main not being strong enough to handle the damage, or my healer not healing enough (have you checked Sagittarius nightmare? Main can't survive more than 2 turns, that's with Frienzied regeneration activating both turns... 15-1, main dies in 1 hit by a skill which is activated every single turn). They are good for cashers who have access to a lot more resources though. Players without those resources will just hinder themselves way too much.
                  And blahblah, just wait for the change on Headless Horseman to come, I bet a lot of players will go for him.

To the topic starter, sorry for this derailing.

http://ua9-loa.r2games.com/share.php...6547593c2c0833 this is a fight that actually went well for me. No healer would've helped me.
                  Last edited by Painindaback; 11-26-2014, 02:52 AM.
                  <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                  logic.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                    People should learn to talk nice and calm.
                    If someone uses KoB instead of panda nicky or other nice tank, why would someone post " LOL, HAHAHAHA, KOB? ***? " That just makes you sound/be more stupid than the person who uses the KoB.
                    Nobody is forced to listen to your non-sense, if 99% of people say Hecate is down, LE is OP, nobody is forced to go your way, just cause you have 1 year experience or so, everyone has their own gameplay, their own money to pay.
                    Dodge on heroes it's not good, yes, just for your main.
                    Also, she asked for help/advices, if I read the entire topic, most of them are insults, just cause some players aren't as " cash based " or " brain based " as the ones who played and have experience.
                    Personally, I can have whatever high friend ( #2 overall LoA servers or even #1 ) if he gives me advice to go for LE and I don't feel/like it, I won't, I'll go for hecate/HH/whatever I feel like it suits me.
                    You play the game, you make your own gamestyle, or copy the others ( bad move ).
                    If people are smart, I'd like to know why would everyone pass LE and go for Hecate? On my server I have only 1 player ( that being the #1 one ) with LE, rest are full of hecate, and in TA, with a good hecate, GW is 0.
                    I'll probably get quotes and attacks, but I don't care, nobody is forced to copy/go by others just cause they say " put crit on x hero, do hit on y hero ".
                    I wonder if sometimes when I read some posts on a topic where someone requests help or hint, you see atleast someone who insults/attacks that person like he/she is a noob ( 100% you see atleast 1 to do that ).
                    Have a good day, and just cause your experience is higher, doesn't make you attack/insult or be a God on forums.( not talking about someone, talking in general ).
                    Thank u very much, i totally agree with u, and thank u for pointing out what i said earlier about giving me advice
                    LolitaDark
                    u29 Boadicea's Glory
                    Sorcerer lv100
                    Guild Haven

Comment

Originally posted by MohTormentoR View Post
                      Dodge on heroes.... hm... no. Why? Becouse to use it u need at least 20k on Heroes, and thats a loooot of money there, x5-6 a hell of a lot of money.
                      Hecate? Imho, no. Why? Becouse if u dont evolve it, a good hard hiter will 1-2 shot it, like main, or Claws, or ES. 450k BR hecate dies wery easy u know. Evolve it? 2-3 hits, if ur lucky. So not worth it in the end. Imo, better get Herciles (upgraded ES), he will hit and kill and stay alive more than Hecate. U need heal? Find another way to heal, Weapon, Totems, or even LE and Moon Pristes, but those will die just as Hecate, unles ur doing Rage build, than u wont need Hecate at all.
                      Thank u Tormentor yeah as i said earlier after a bit of thought i realised that dodge is not good on heros and i changed it straight away to hit gems. I got hecate because she is the only one i could afford, i saved all my Hoc vouchers and i won the last HoC in my server and then with the rest of the cards, i got left im planning to get another hero, but that's where im struggling. I've noticed that Hecate dies very quickly so i decided to use the party set up that is on the screenshot, is helping me as i got to #11 on Clash, it also helps me toons on totems and Abyss, but if u can suggest something better that would be great.
                      I've got all the weapons with abilities and i've got the fire totem which i dont know... if is good or not, but i guess it helps, once again Thank u
                      LolitaDark
                      u29 Boadicea's Glory
                      Sorcerer lv100
                      Guild Haven

Comment

In TA, whenever I meet a Hecate I know I'll win. All it takes is 1 hit to force revive, then a second striker to finish her off. And 1 hit is what it always takes. Evenly built striker 1 hits a Hecate, even evolved one. So your striker is simply underdeveloped.
                        "everyone goes the way they want/like/think" doesn't fall under "good players/parties", some people think before going for their party (although bugs on heroes tend to ruin that).
                        Ye, PvE.., maybe. Then again a Lunar Priestess heals double her amount (more with libra's blessing) and if in an IRB party, heals every turn as well.
                        And there's no right place to put Hecate, if 1 hit forces a revive and 2nd kills.. even through heals. She could heal for a gazzilion for all I care, the target would still die unless you're way above the league of your opponent.
                        Yes, u are very right on that, I never use Hecate on TA i just find it useless, even if u put main in front row to "protect" her as some people think they do, and i got Hecate because she was the only one i could afford, i saved all my HoC vouchers to win it, i cant afford LP or LE, or if there is a way pls let me know.

Also as u can see on the party screenshot i decided to go for that party set up because it helps me out a lot on Abyss, totems and even clash (im #12) but clearly im not moving from that spot, that why im seeking for help here, Thank u very much for sharing ur thought here
                        LolitaDark
                        u29 Boadicea's Glory
                        Sorcerer lv100
                        Guild Haven

Comment

True and Blazing soul can stun, Arcane spirit as well with the added effect of reduced damage on back row. You decide what would be more useful. A heal on back row that will just die anyway, or being able to stun your opponent? Add heroic greaves and idun's ring to that and you get even better effect.
                          Yes! i've seen some people using Blazing, i personally never got her, but now that party set ups are changing soo much i recently saw how good she can be, i thought of Blazing, celestial and main on front row, back row can be Claw and Nereida or Hecate i think... the 3rd in my server has a similar party set up and works very very well for her, what do u think? i would like to hear opinions
                          LolitaDark
                          u29 Boadicea's Glory
                          Sorcerer lv100
                          Guild Haven

Comment

If you cannot afford LE in the near future without lots of savings. I would suggest you start saving these garnet dragon souls from now and get an astral child. And start building IRB1 with +15 evolution on both nereida and astral child.

You also need to accept the fact that you will have to keep saving vouchers until u can recruit LE. And only then u can do great in PvP. Not to the level of top 10 in tourney because that's almost impossible without cashing a bunch. Without LE, but with IRB1 u can do good in PvP as well, just harder.

Once u have at least IRB1 built, u can then progress faster. For light-free cashers, IRB is the only viable way to go forward. It will increase ur guantlet gold return by 10X thus u can start making 20-30 USD or more worth of gold every two days.

It's gonna be a long road for u but with enough patience and how fast resources are given oit for free in mass quantities. U can do very well.

I have f2p alts that i use as proof of concept. 2 month is all u need starting from scratch to build IRB1. And from then on its fast track. Ur not strating from scratch. So save blessed stones and garnet souls. U can do it in 20-30 days.
                            This is Eisia

Comment

Originally posted by uxu4n View Post
                              If you cannot afford LE in the near future without lots of savings. I would suggest you start saving these garnet dragon souls from now and get an astral child. And start building IRB1 with +15 evolution on both nereida and astral child.

You also need to accept the fact that you will have to keep saving vouchers until u can recruit LE. And only then u can do great in PvP. Not to the level of top 10 in tourney because that's almost impossible without cashing a bunch. Without LE, but with IRB1 u can do good in PvP as well, just harder.

Once u have at least IRB1 built, u can then progress faster. For light-free cashers, IRB is the only viable way to go forward. It will increase ur guantlet gold return by 10X thus u can start making 20-30 USD or more worth of gold every two days.

It's gonna be a long road for u but with enough patience and how fast resources are given oit for free in mass quantities. U can do very well.

I have f2p alts that i use as proof of concept. 2 month is all u need starting from scratch to build IRB1. And from then on its fast track. Ur not strating from scratch. So save blessed stones and garnet souls. U can do it in 20-30 days.
                              Thank u soo much, soo would u suggest to keep Hecate, Claw, Nereida and then get LE? also how do i get Garnet Souls? O.o there is noo way i can get them at level 79, if there is pls let me know, also would u like to tell me what party layout should i use? with those heros. or with Astral?

Once again thank u very much i would like to keep in touch with u if that is ok with u
                              LolitaDark
                              u29 Boadicea's Glory
                              Sorcerer lv100
                              Guild Haven

Comment

Originally posted by LolitaDark View Post
                                Thank u soo much, soo would u suggest to keep Hecate, Claw, Nereida and then get LE? also how do i get Garnet Souls? O.o there is noo way i can get them at level 79, if there is pls let me know, also would u like to tell me what party layout should i use? with those heros. or with Astral?

Once again thank u very much i would like to keep in touch with u if that is ok with u
                                Do CS and you get Garnet souls from the Chests.
                                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                                Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Working...
                                X