Help plz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    Do CS and you get Garnet souls from the Chests.
    Really? from CS? never noticed that ty
    LolitaDark
    u29 Boadicea's Glory
    Sorcerer lv100
    Guild Haven

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
      dude I guess you never seen CAPS LOCK button on your keyboard to disable upper register.
      And I would like to see screenshot of your claw and explanation, why would dodge be usefull on DAMAGER?!
      visit me in s91 and check
      The Godless Wolf appears once in a thousand years. When he does appear, the entire world cowers in fear. This wild beast believes in nothing but the complete destruction of everything that is, was and ever will be. the gods are extremely proud of the raw power within the animal they had created, wanted to tame this frightening beast. Refusing to be told what to do, the Godless Wolf escaped, and vowed to never subdue his rage until every god was destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by uxu4n View Post
        Again? Seriously? Didnt i gave u a reason why u should never put dodge on claw already? Like who have u been fighting that u can beat, i really want to know who is worse than dodge claw? Lol
        hmm lets think who have i bean fighting with and can kill with having dodge on GW - how about 90% of players i meet? (CS WISE)

so i think u should stop talkin ur bull cr.ap RLY
        The Godless Wolf appears once in a thousand years. When he does appear, the entire world cowers in fear. This wild beast believes in nothing but the complete destruction of everything that is, was and ever will be. the gods are extremely proud of the raw power within the animal they had created, wanted to tame this frightening beast. Refusing to be told what to do, the Godless Wolf escaped, and vowed to never subdue his rage until every god was destroyed.

Comment

y do alot of ppl say ur doin it wrong cuz they wanan try somet that they wanna do... if u think making a fun/different build is wrong poorly done and make them weak ust kill them in cs otherwise don't just hate on ppl who doin that... they will stumble upon a build that can use in game mechanics and rly pwn ppl... dodge claw i'd imagine simply rec high dodge then it lives rly long and output dam from not dying anything soon

Comment

Originally posted by Huntresssss View Post
            y do alot of ppl say ur doin it wrong cuz they wanan try somet that they wanna do... if u think making a fun/different build is wrong poorly done and make them weak ust kill them in cs otherwise don't just hate on ppl who doin that... they will stumble upon a build that can use in game mechanics and rly pwn ppl... dodge claw i'd imagine simply rec high dodge then it lives rly long and output dam from not dying anything soon
            U see ppl like to talk too much when they do not knw a thing thats why this guy keeps coming out with it being **** (making claws dodger)

So all they think of is - ooouu ill have monster maiin and ill kill all, but surly that just shows how limited brains / imagination they have + think step ahead....

Comment

Originally posted by veicis View Post
              U see ppl like to talk too much when they do not knw a thing thats why this guy keeps coming out with it being **** (making claws dodger)

So all they think of is - ooouu ill have monster maiin and ill kill all, but surly that just shows how limited brains / imagination they have + think step ahead....
              But a dodger claw is bad and you need to accept that. Even a 21k dodge barely dodge in PVP already.

Comment

Originally posted by veicis View Post
                hmm lets think who have i bean fighting with and can kill with having dodge on GW - how about 90% of players i meet? (CS WISE)

so i think u should stop talkin ur bull cr.ap RLY
                I am gonna stop even mentioning your build from now on. Ppl are getting butthurt over this.

Actually now come to think of it. Everyone on this forum please do follow veicis's advice and build dodge claw. As high as possible because it will be op. I am sorry i am very wrong.
                This is Eisia

Comment

Originally posted by LolitaDark View Post
                  Thank u soo much, soo would u suggest to keep Hecate, Claw, Nereida and then get LE? also how do i get Garnet Souls? O.o there is noo way i can get them at level 79, if there is pls let me know, also would u like to tell me what party layout should i use? with those heros. or with Astral?

Once again thank u very much i would like to keep in touch with u if that is ok with u

The layout depends on what you are doing. But if you got IRB1 only then astral child and Nereida have to stay in backrow.
                  This is Eisia

Comment

Working...
                  X