Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outfit display

Hello!
    I was very surprised, when found, that I can't choose the outfit of my char without loosing BR. It looks kinda strange: for now we have 16 different outfits, but I shall use only the strongest one. Vet said, that it is normal situation and was surprised even more. Lots of clothes equipment should be donated. It's doesn't gives much BR, having mostly decorative function. So, if the player donates some equip that can make his char different from the others - why he should face such problems with equipping it? I decided to attach a video 'cause it's easier for me to show, whar I mean

'All that the man want - will surely come, if it's not fulfilled - there was no desire, and if it's fulfilled, but wrong - the disappointment is apparent - it was fulfilled exactly.' (Alexander Block)

Guild "Independent"
    Berharter - Paladin - Cinderwood

Well only way to fix that is to make equip similar to glamour on mounts, each new equipt gives better stats, and doesnt change br when you use any of it.
    But now it is some like incinerator but if have odin they loose some br, then again fashion takes sacrifices .
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Buddy, I know the current situation. The thing is about changing it to give players opportunity to use such kind of stuff.

'All that the man want - will surely come, if it's not fulfilled - there was no desire, and if it's fulfilled, but wrong - the disappointment is apparent - it was fulfilled exactly.' (Alexander Block)

Guild "Independent"

Comment

You can't wear a clothing or wings without sacrificing your stats/br.
        If you wanna use the Incinerator + Blazing wings instead of Saintly Angel wings and Odin's Gleaming Garnet just for fashion, it will surely cause your br and stats go lower, cause those clothes are higher and give higher stats, however, choosing the clothing and wings you want but keeping your br/stats intact it's kinda impossible now, so either get wings/clothes but keep the ones you like, or use the new ones if they are higher.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

po1NNNt, clothing is a decorative thing. so, "surely" you can say only one thing: decorative element are used for beauty, aesthetic pleasure. Not to sacrifice something to become more mighty or smtng else in same way. I see an outfit, which I like. And if I get it (more often - with donations, less often - without it) I'd like to use it, exactly - to see it not only in my inventory, but on the char. I think, that would be right. Or there's no need to make such a wide assortment of outfits.

Guild "Independent"

Comment

did anyone think about the fact that the br also changes so much due to the fact that you can enhance the fashion, but only the one you are currently using with fashion cores? So unless they change that feature, changing outfits will always increase or decrease your br.

Comment

it happened to me also !!

Comment

or use 2
                Click image for larger version

Name:	weirdclothes.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	294.5 KB
ID:	1704017

Comment

Core enchant didn't effect the item. it only takes effect on the slot.

Guild "Independent"

Comment

Working...
                  X