Saphire or Angel Bonus Card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saphire or Angel Bonus Card

We are all aware that free angel and mount is no more. Correct me if I am wrong. I suggest to have an event for swapping sapphire or angel bunos cards so that free players like me could could participate in exclusive events.

dont take this the wrong way, because i can only participate when i get the chance for free diamond offers, but wouldnt that defeat the purpose of it being an angel exclusive bonus card.

Comment

for this to work, they should provide a better mode to acquire diamonds... not just through CC.....

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
        dont take this the wrong way, because i can only participate when i get the chance for free diamond offers, but wouldnt that defeat the purpose of it being an angel exclusive bonus card.
        i mean, they are stocked in the inventory. dunno if we can use in the near future.just collect and collect.hope will allow us to swap on lesser and usable items..

Comment

what i do is, i dont collect angel/mount bonus cards fer those stones. cus those stones may be useful fer some other items in future, who knows
          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
          Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
          X