Tiny annoying thing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiny annoying thing

Very small thing, when I have bought/swapped all the requirements for KA, the hot events menu shows it highlighted still. Same with other swap events, ya think theyve actualy got something to offer.

I propose this is turned off, so say there is a swap event for sterling moonbeam hards, and you dont have any, the ''Swap Sterling Moonbeam'' is not highlighted.

I get that its a marketing ploy, and you probly won't so it, but it's so annoying. On the Godless Claw event, I hardly evershards cos I thought it was the option to buy the GC soul rather than the collect buttons.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-11-25 at 16.17.33.png
Views:	1
Size:	126.6 KB
ID:	1761777

It's still highlighted in the Hot events. If i actually had the dias to buy the second soul it might not be so bad, but i don't even have them.
    League of Angels
    S96 Alanna
    Beserker lvl 71
    Fortuna lvl 85
    Sterling Moonbeam
    Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
    850k BR+
    Guild: Legendary
    Blood and Jade
    S66 Shanrou lvl 66
    Bayi/Zhi
    War Urso 7*
    45k BR+
    Guild: Eternal

Originally posted by Shanrou View Post
    I get that its a marketing ploy, and you probly won't so it, but it's so annoying. On the Godless Claw event, I hardly evershards cos I thought it was the option to buy the GC soul rather than the collect buttons.
    if it says collect, its collecting without costing anything. if it says buy, it costs diamonds. not sure where the confusion is with that.

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
      if it says collect, its collecting without costing anything. if it says buy, it costs diamonds. not sure where the confusion is with that.
      The thing was permanently highlighted because of the ''buy'' button. So when I saw the highlight, I didn't think to look because I just thought, thats the buy button.

Sorry if i made that confusing
      League of Angels
      S96 Alanna
      Beserker lvl 71
      Fortuna lvl 85
      Sterling Moonbeam
      Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
      850k BR+
      Guild: Legendary
      Blood and Jade
      S66 Shanrou lvl 66
      Bayi/Zhi