Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumpkin Trade for Angelic Gold

Hi all!

I don't know if I'm the only one who still have some pumpkins. I have marvelous pumpkins what cannot be exchanced for anything. So I suggest to be able to trade them for Angelic Gold.

there were 2 events to get rid of them one from when was over for 3 days then a week l8er for those who didn't use

Comment

I'll say this short and easy.
      Do you know that 90% of you who keep making suggestions, hoping for something, it's all in vain?
      I can also answer to the question.
      The answer is : Yes, all in vain, cause not R2 adds them, so can waste your time posting new suggestions.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
        I'll say this short and easy.
        Do you know that 90% of you who keep making suggestions, hoping for something, it's all in vain?
        I can also answer to the question.
        The answer is : Yes, all in vain, cause not R2 adds them, so can waste your time posting new suggestions.
        They can forward it to the people who CAN add them.

And there was never an exchange event for marvelous pumpkins, and I somehow have 30 greenies left.
        League of Angels
        S96 Alanna
        Beserker lvl 71
        Fortuna lvl 85
        Sterling Moonbeam
        Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
        850k BR+
        Guild: Legendary
        Blood and Jade
        S66 Shanrou lvl 66
        Bayi/Zhi
        War Urso 7*
        45k BR+
        Guild: Eternal

Comment

grennies are from tarot, it was given almost whole week after trade events are finished
          S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
          now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
          UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

There werent any event from trading Marvelous ones. So get the ***** off if you can only blame the other one because of being stupid. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dsdasa View Post
              There werent any event from trading Marvelous ones. So get the ***** off if you can only blame the other one because of being stupid. Thanks.
              And actually there was. They were able to be traded for green ones for a couple of days after Halloween was over and greens were traded for things like flip cards, timeskips and so on. And whose fault it is you didn't use them by the end of Halloween? It was stated when it ends, why the hell you have leftovers?
              osobena
              s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Because I wasnt here when that event was? lol. I'm not addicted of this game. Sometimes I have some days rest. And not i'm the only one who has left some.

Comment

Working...
                X