Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK . and now what about arcade server plus ...and us R2 we are losing things.CHECK!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK . and now what about arcade server plus ...and us R2 we are losing things.CHECK!!!

The epic MMORPG is celebrating its first birthday

One year ago, we began to explore this mysterious land.

During this year, millions of brave heroes have joined in this adventure.
    With a whole year behind us, while remembering those days of campaigns and conquests, we cannot help but recall all the excitement we have experienced. This is a party for all heroes, a carnival both for you and for us! Let us enjoy the birthday festivities together, discuss the past, and look forward to the future!

Chance to win special Anniversary Mount in Lucky Draw.

Duration 2014.11.25 - 2014.12.4
    Description - Each player has one free lottery opportunity every day. Sharing this theme page on Facebook will earn you one extra opportunity each day.
    - After every day's Lucky Draw, players will receive a corresponding gift code which they can redeem in-game.
    - Click on "My Lottery Rewards" to look up previous gift codes.
    - All the gift codes will expire on December 8th, please use them in time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	scree.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	144.7 KB
ID:	1761793

soo what can i say, on halloween was the same event , they gave them 1 free marvel pumpkin per day for 1 month, and now this......HOW ABOUT THIS PLAYING FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they started to cry about recharge any amount that us from r2 we can do a video and get the exclusive and them they have to recharge 500 dias..........but this events !!!! why they dont give permission to R2 !!! this is all about being unfair with partners ,,,,again arcade make us stupid...
    SolomonKane
    Hunter 92lvl
    S189 Bleak Divide

http://angel.gtarcade.com/anniversary/lucky
    SolomonKane
    Hunter 92lvl
    S189 Bleak Divide

Comment

Comment

ganicus s4 lunaria grace guild HelloKitty

Comment

Comment

Comment

S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
              now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
              Guild - Lunatic Cafe
              UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

It's about time R2 started thinking of the player's before they lose more .
                Come on R2 ,you've bowed down to GT over the mount exclusive event, you've take that from us because GT players created a fuss.
                All the different events and rewards they get we and we don't!!!! and we lose the one thing they didn't have that was better than theirs .
                What you should have done is say hey look at the bigger picture,look at how much more you're players get, GT, but NO, you took the easy option .
                The anniversary is for your servers too , surely those of us that play on them deserve to be treated the same as GT players ,
                we play the game, recharge( those who can) our efforts should be rewarded equally to GT players.

Comment

Considering how much we get from being able to easily collect recharge any amount hot event rewards because we play on r2 (so many seraph stones!), I don't mind GTArcade getting some free stuff we don't every now and then. If they get rid of that then yeah, complain all you want about not getting the same things as another platform, but for now both platforms have things the other doesn't have.

And GTArcade daily login for the Halloween event was most definitely not one Marvelous Pumpkin a day, and it was bugged enough that a lot of people on GTArcade gave up on it or just couldn't collect rewards. >.>

Comment

The only thing I can say is that these are a bit envious of GTARCADE ...
                    They always find fault with us for R2 .... so much so that if you make the case even in this event "angel exclusive" made off "free recharge" because they did not have the opportunity to do so and had to reload.
                    We will see what will give us these nuisance of Arcade.

Comment

League of Angels
                      S96 Alanna
                      Beserker lvl 71
                      Fortuna lvl 85
                      Sterling Moonbeam
                      Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
                      850k BR+
                      Guild: Legendary
                      Blood and Jade
                      S66 Shanrou lvl 66
                      Bayi/Zhi
                      War Urso 7*
                      45k BR+
                      Guild: Eternal

Comment

Originally posted by kaitsuna View Post
                        Considering how much we get from being able to easily collect recharge any amount hot event rewards because we play on r2 (so many seraph stones!), I don't mind GTArcade getting some free stuff we don't every now and then. If they get rid of that then yeah, complain all you want about not getting the same things as another platform, but for now both platforms have things the other doesn't have.

And GTArcade daily login for the Halloween event was most definitely not one Marvelous Pumpkin a day, and it was bugged enough that a lot of people on GTArcade gave up on it or just couldn't collect rewards. >.>
                        ok you are a player from gta servers so better dont come here in forum and talk .....stay on your servers , becouse that you all do spy and then ruin our game....
                        SolomonKane
                        Hunter 92lvl
                        S189 Bleak Divide

Comment

they got something we don't with this event but the rewards are not even that impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Pestritu View Post
                            ok you are a player from gta servers so better dont come here in forum and talk .....stay on your servers , becouse that you all do spy and then ruin our game....
                            Jumping to conclusions much? I play on both platforms, but my R2Games character is by far the stronger of the two (even considering the difference in level and time spent) because I can pick up so much more free thanks to recharge any amount bonuses and not having to be stingy with my diamonds for spend any amount bonuses.

Especially since as far as I can tell, Lucky Draw is bugged as well. It's been two days and the only thing I can get from that is one draw of 200 runestones. I'll take 60 seraph stones over that any day.

tl;dr - i may qq a lot but this is not worth qq'ing over

Comment

very true !!

Comment

Working...
                              X