swap rewards for unused shards, icons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swap rewards for unused shards, icons

hello. i wonder if will there be a swap rewards for excess shards for fortuna, mounts, clothing, and even icons such as inferno steed icon, claudia's icon, summer gear icon, king alabaster icon? hope the developer will consider this, since i myself has plenty of unused shards and icons acquired from events.

ok tyler shut up , no need to tell him that, if he/she wants to make 50 more topics with the same thing, np with at all, need to know your place Tyler( hamster)
    SolomonKane
    Hunter 92lvl
    S189 Bleak Divide

Comment

hello pestritu..thank u... i posted it as advised by the support team. so the developer can look at this matter. its not obly shards but icons as well...

Comment

what icons?
        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

icons such as claudia's, inferno steed, summer gear.. king alabaster,
          then fortuna shards, imperial shards, and shards from different mounts...

Comment

It would be nice if there could be a synth shard/icon in the forge system where you could choose to use different shards for something u need.
            For example if you wanted saintly wings and had various spare shards for other wings you could use your spares for the saintly wings,so it would show boxes for
            putting in so many blazing wing,gold wing shards to make a saintly wing shard ,then you'd just go to the saintly wing shard section as normal.

Also if they're going to think well that's not a good idea ,they could add a stipulation
            that you had to have so many *original* shards for the items before the *any* shards option would work they could do that .

Comment

Tyler, the smelting event was ****, people are allowed to suggest a better option, this is why the forum is called suggestions and feedback.

Comment

Working...
              X