Questions about 2nd and 3rd Hero Skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about 2nd and 3rd Hero Skills

I noticed in the new update that there are 2 passive skills for heroes of topaz quality or higher.

Questions:

1. If we leave it as it is, the 2 skills are already activated? or we need to upgrade it at least one level before it can be activated?
    2. Why the ____ it needs bless stones? Bless stones are the most scarce and most expensive stones. Can't you make a new stone like skill stone or whatever just to balance the economy of Bless Stone. though it would be nice if we can use adamantium to upgrade these skills, just a suggestion.
    3. The skills that are upgraded, will it be inherited to next hero? Follow up question, If my healer has 2nd and 3rd upgraded skill, then I inherit it to a hunter hero which uses a different set of 2nd and 3rd skills, will the skill level be inherited?
    4. That + sign in upper right of 2nd and 3rd hero skill, what's it for aside from going to hero skill panel?
    5. Are you going to release a "Skill Mark" or something like Angel mark or hero mark for this thing to perfectly evolve or upgrade?

P.S.
    This is really great feature. Thank you devs.

1. They are just there, not activated. I upgraded my panda and it shows the hp bonus benefit. If you take a closer look it doesn't have a %, just says " Increases max hp " doesn't say for how much, so not activated till you make it atleast 1 star.
    2. I don't know, but I'd rather use it on skill hero than trying to upgrade a mount/hero to +20 or so, cause it's so damn expensive.
    3. I very much doubt that, wouldn't surprise me a knight to be able to transfer to knight, healer to healer, dps to dps, but till it's tested, nobody will know for sure.
    4. It's just there, showing the passives of the hero.
    5. Most likely, yes, but not too soon that's for sure.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
      1. They are just there, not activated. I upgraded my panda and it shows the hp bonus benefit. If you take a closer look it doesn't have a %, just says " Increases max hp " doesn't say for how much, so not activated till you make it atleast 1 star.
      2. I don't know, but I'd rather use it on skill hero than trying to upgrade a mount/hero to +20 or so, cause it's so damn expensive.
      3. I very much doubt that, wouldn't surprise me a knight to be able to transfer to knight, healer to healer, dps to dps, but till it's tested, nobody will know for sure.
      4. It's just there, showing the passives of the hero.
      5. Most likely, yes, but not too soon that's for sure.
      thank you for the answers.

Comment

M reserve hero will stay at upgrade +0 for a while longer... xD

Comment

Skill levels are inherited as well, even among different class heroes.
          <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
          everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
          logic.

Comment

every hero has different skill wew. i tried to compare my mages skills and to my surprise my nereida has agi and damage reduction skill while my blazing phantom got agi and hit skill. how can we inherit this? if you already learnt and upgrade the skill II?
            namichwan
            s206
            berserker

Comment

Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
              every hero has different skill wew. i tried to compare my mages skills and to my surprise my nereida has agi and damage reduction skill while my blazing phantom got agi and hit skill. how can we inherit this? if you already learnt and upgrade the skill II?
              Should I quote my comment? The answer is right above yours..
              <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
              everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
              logic.

Comment

blazing phantom should have atk bonus for 2nd skill instead of silly agi... other mages like thunderlord and stuff have atk bonus

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                  Skill levels are inherited as well, even among different class heroes.
                  good to hear, just I guess need to be carefull inheriting different grade heroes as the skill level is different too - 5, 7 or 10

Comment

Working...
                  X