It's unfair!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's unfair!!!

yesterday,i have spent 399 diamonds to buy Majestic Steed Soul,today,it costs 199 diamons.

guys,it's not over 24 hours!!!

i think,it's so unfair!

months ago , when majestic was released it was sold for 199 diamonds too

Comment

blame yourself for not waiting. Its never unfair, this is how markets work: prices go up and down, and winners are the people who think the most and is the most patient

Comment

You're just bad at spending, thats all there is to it

Comment

Well who would expect that things are going to be on-sale at black Friday?

Comment

stynx wasnt 299dia in angel excluvive? but now cost 499 that stupid

Comment

styx was recharge 499 dia not spend 299 dia

Comment

also Vienna costs 499 in black Friday and that was a recharge $3 only to get earlier

Comment

They seem to confuse recharge with spend. Oh wait, when you recharge, you spend. Now I'm confused.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                    I'm sure Vienna was for recharge any amount.
                    RECHARGE means you need to put real money in game, BUY for 499 means you can get her just collecting diamonds from The Precious or other free diamond sources. Do not mess those 2 things.
                    small correction: Recharge can be 1 of two things,
                    1. total recharge which can be done through surveys and videos, and
                    2. recharge XXX amount where you have to recharge that exact amount or more

so far all AE's have been total recharge where you can do surveys for them if you have the time/patience/luck/skill to get the amount needed. This event isn't any of these lol. To bad I can't recharge 3k points in a day or I'd have a nice cheap mikaela to show off xD

Comment

Working...
                    X